The Associate/Sr. Associate is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, or Denver.
Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners seeks an Affiliate Marketing Associate to coordinate the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs. The ideal candidate will bring 1-4 years of digital marketing or e-commerce experience - affiliate marketing experience is not required. The role is full-time with several opportunities for growth into more senior marketing positions. This person will be responsible for affiliate communications and general account maintenance, including recruitment, newsletters, and fraud checks.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- CLIENT & AFFILIATE COMMUNICATION - Works to understand client’s marketing goals and objective and develops a relationship with clients at the appropriate level via email and by participating on client calls. Responds to affiliates’ inquiries, troubleshoots issues and engages affiliates with the goal to activate or optimize relationships. Builds creative yet efficient newsletters to inform publishers of promotions, program updates and guidelines that align with the client objectives and brand.
- REPORTING - Accurately prepares weekly, quarterly and end of year reporting for clients and is able to analyze data to find opportunities, trends and escalate any potential red flags. Tracks and analyzes performance campaigns and recommends improvements to maximize client’s goals. With some support from their manager, is able to create ad-hoc reports based on requests from manager or client.
- STRATEGY EXECUTION - Executes the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs to support recruitment, activation and optimization efforts of an account. Understands the why behind each task to maximize results and analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns, and communicates results. Communicates and constantly looks to streamline and improve tactics to maximize efficiencies and clients spend.
- ACCOUNT OPERATIONS - Manages the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate application questions, deployment of creative assets, etc. while ensuring program details are accurate and up-to-date. Monitors affiliates’ marketing methods frequently to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions (Brandverity, FTC, Fraud).
- RECRUITMENT EXECUTION - Develops recruitment lists containing quality prospects based on the needs of the client as advised by the Account Manager and conducts the corresponding outreach emails. Identifies, recruits and reviews new publishers who can provide additional reach and revenue growth. Works to increase join rates through testing to maximize the effectiveness of our efforts resulting in reaching a client’s goals and objectives.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… you are able to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate applications, recruitment list building, and deployment of creative assets. Working closely with managers you are able to maximize the effectiveness of each program and are regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers. You are able to draft affiliate communications and newsletters and respond to affiliate inquiries and issues with little guidance from managers. Accounts are being monitored regularly for fraud, with no issues being missed, to ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions.
BY 1 YEAR… you are able to troubleshoot account and affiliate issues. Regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers you are an integral part of each program you support. Efficiencies are being created and you are working closely with the manager as a team to provide excellent client service. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from managers.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.