The Inbound Development Representative is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Candidates who live in the following States will be considered: CO, CT, IL, MA, NH, NJ, PA, RI, VA, WA, CA, FL, GA, MN, NY, OR, TX, AZ, ME, NC, OH, SC, TN. Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will be responsible for identifying, nurturing, and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities. You will work closely with both the marketing and sales teams, consistently achieving and outperforming funnel conversion goals, building repeatable, measurable processes designed to increase conversion rates, and supporting marketing with funnel growth initiatives as needed.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities
- Consistently achieve and outperform funnel conversion goals
- Identify, build, and measure new ways to successfully connect with our inbound leads and nurture them to the point of sales hand-off
- Connect with our prospects via multiple mediums- phone, email, Linkedin and more, building relationships and warming leads
- Support Marketing and Sales with funnel growth initiatives as needed
- Build repeatable, measurable processes designed to increase conversion rates
What Success Looks Like:
By 6 months… In 6 months, the Inbound Rep will be up to speed on the Partnership Marketing space, and can speak confidently to the unique value that Acceleration Partners provides. You will be comfortable talking with prospects and have begun to develop multiple outreach methods that drive sales meetings with prospects. You’re building email cadences, connecting with prospects on the phone, spreading the word about AP and how we can drive better business results for our prospects. You’re hitting your goals, and improving conversion rates – driving leads to move through the funnel and ultimately increasing the number of prospects who talk to Sales.
By 1 year… You are an expert in the pain points our prospects face, and you’re able to develop personalized touches that build our credibility with clients. You’re great at warming up relationships and have had a measurable impact on the number of opportunities in the sales funnel. You’ve built and tested multiple outreach cadences and begun to optimize and provide data and learnings on what works best to engage prospects across multiple verticals and industries. You’ve been able to move a significant amount of existing lead volume into a more active funnel state, and you’ve developed great outreach to support bringing back previously engaged dark prospects and opportunities.
Qualities Of the Ideal Candidate:
- Interested in long-term career opportunities in Marketing & Sales
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment and is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Is comfortable being persistent and is willing to follow up repeatedly or through various channels until reaching a decision-maker.
- Is able to think strategically about how to target and approach potential customers and can adapt their approach as needed.
- Has a customer-focused mindset and is able to understand the needs of their prospect, empathize with their challenges and provide valuable solutions
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in difficult situations
- Thrives in a last-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Loves data and bringing facts to support your ideas
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- 1-3 years experience in a related role (Sales, Marketing, or Client Services, client facing, in any industry)
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, and Outreach.io
- Must be a team player and highly self-motivated
- Excellent at being adaptable to change and switching priorities
- The ability to deal with and thrive on objections and rejection daily
- Proficient in conducting detailed data analyses and using metrics to drive business results
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Founded in 2007, Acceleration Partners is the recognized leader in partnership marketing and a six-time Global Performance Marketing Award (GPMA) winner in the “Best Affiliate and Partner Marketing Agency” category. Acceleration Partners manages programs in 40+ countries for more than 170 brands including Target, GoToMeeting, Noom, ButcherBox, and Betterment. Acceleration Partners’ fully remote global staff of 300+ maintains a singular focus on delivering exceptional outcomes; and delivers deep and data-driven expertise in all key partnership marketing tactics, including affiliate, influencer, content, mass media, and B2B partner marketing. In addition, Acceleration Partners has received awards for its performance and exceptional culture, including "Best Agency" and "Best Team in Performance Marketing ("Performance Marketing Awards"), US Changemakers ("PerformanceIN"), "Best Workplaces" (Inc.), "Best Places to Work" (Glassdoor), and "Most Committed to Work-Life Balance" (Digiday).
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
AP PERKS & BENEFITS - WHAT WE OFFER
- 100% remote work for everyone
- Group medical, dental, and vision coverage insurance (with opt-out benefits)
- 401K with matching
- Open Paid Time Off
- Summer & Holiday company-wide wellness breaks
- Volunteer and Birthday Time Off
- Focus Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave Benefits
- Wellness, Technology & Education Allowances
- Annual AP Summit all company meeting
- Paid sabbatical leaves, donation matching, and more!!
Benefits may vary based on employment status or country location.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.