The Global Program Analyst is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Ideally, candidates will reside in the UK though Germany, Italy and Spain based candidates will be considered. Some travel is required, for internal meetings, conferences, etc. Candidates must hold a valid passport and be able to travel internationally.
Your Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Strategic Sales Support: Support sales team members within EMEA and Global by providing strategic recommendations for prospective clients. Audit prospects’ affiliate accounts and identify key opportunities for program growth and improvement. Liaise with account management teams and publisher development to pull together publisher recommendations and/or other strategies to present to prospects.
- Affiliate Program Modeling: Generate data-driven affiliate program models in Excel that incorporate prospective client strategy, overall business growth trajectories and benchmark data. The creation of models will focus on EMEA but will also support APAC and LATAM for tier 1, 2, and 3 countries.
- RFP Support: Support Global/EMEA Business Development Managers and Senior Global Analyst with global and EMEA focused RFP’s. Cultivate responses to advertisers’ RFP questions while aligning with their geo specific needs and support. Able to create custom strategic decks based on prospect’s needs highlighted throughout RFP process.
- Account Launch Recommendations: Provide account launch strategy for select accounts, incorporating affiliate program models and strategy conversations from the sales process. Work with launch team and account teams to ensure that successful strategies are fully incorporated into client launch planning and strategy decks.
- Become the market expert through continuous learning in order to provide general market and affiliate insights across all Tier 1 and Tier 2 markets. Contribute to central or regional team market learning. Potentially working with Global Strategy team on white papers or other insights.
What Success Looks Like:
BY 6 MONTHS…Program Analyst is fully engaged with Sales stakeholders and is actively providing recommendations and models to meet departmental needs across all defined countries. Analyst is creating and providing Sales team with requested deliverables with minimal guidance from Senior Global Program Analyst and is effectively leveraging resources available within AP, and externally, to develop insightful models and decks.
BY 1 YEAR…Program Analyst is regularly providing high-value, proactive strategic recommendations to Sales team. Analyst is playing a key role in the EMEA and Global Sales organization and is able to navigate and address strategy-related objections successfully in 95% of prospect. A majority of program recommendations that Strategist has presented have successfully been implemented and have driven improved client results. Analyst is demonstrating their ability to create accurate modeling and is proactively identifying new, innovative processes across their operations.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well, with no room for errors
- Has affiliate knowledge or has worked within the industry whether on merchant, publisher or agency side
- Possesses strong analytics skills and a desire to big deeper into the “why” behind performance
- Extremely comfortable working with data and organizing complex information into a simplistic message. Needs to ENJOY working with data to build a story
- Comfortable working within Excel and leveraging functions such as VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables
- Enjoys and excels at presenting affiliate strategy to prospects or clients and addressing objections
- Possesses a competitive spirit and drive to win deals
- Holds mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on their own
- Emphasizes incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Works independently comfortably, and with minimal supervision.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 2 - 5 years of client service/affiliate account management experience with leading brand names or high profile accounts, agency experience a plus
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) a plus
- Knowledge of the main Affiliate Networks (Awiln, CJ, Impact, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Professional and polished, no coaching needed
- Experience creating decks within PowerPoint; ability to translate data into a presentable story with design
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Work from home and corporate office experience, a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the recognized leader in global partnership marketing. Five time winner of the IPMA "Best Performance Marketing Agency" category, Acceleration Partners has a 15 year track record of driving exceptional outcomes for top global brands including Target, Reebok, LinkedIn, Adidas, and Noom. Acceleration Partners manages programs for brands in more than 40 countries worldwide, and provides deep expertise in all key partnership marketing tactics, including affiliate, influencer, content, mass media, and B2B partner marketing. We believe that marketing is better for brands and consumers when it is based on authentic connections. We build genuine connections with clients, partners, employees, and our community to enable remarkable outcomes.
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for our culture, including ”Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Learn more about Acceleration Partners at https://careers.accelerationpartners.com/.
Acceleration Partners is committed to having a diverse and inclusive culture. We would particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and other ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ candidates, and candidates with a disability or who are neurodivergent.