We are seeking a Director of Client Analytics to develop and lead our global approach to providing top-notch reporting and analysis deliverables to our growing client base, leveraging APVISION, our proprietary technology platform. This role will have the opportunity to shape and grow our Client Analytics team and client reporting experience, with the goal to drive innovative strategies and automation to increase efficiencies across our global organization. The Director of Client Analytics will be a member of our extended leadership team and will work cross-functionally with several departments across Acceleration Partners, including the delivery, technology, operations and growth departments.
The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset and can easily develop a story by leveraging the data available to them. This person will be experienced in leading and coaching a large team, with a focus on balancing and prioritizing several high impact initiatives in a fast-past, analytics forward environment.
At Acceleration Partners, we have three core values that we apply to everything we do: Own It, Embrace Relationships, and Excel & Improve. The ideal candidate will have a track record that aligns to all of these values. This person will have a history of owning it, having met and exceeded performance expectations by overcoming obstacles and turning them into opportunities. This person will have a demonstrated track record of embracing relationships leveraging communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships based on trust and genuine partnership. And this person will have demonstrated the desire to excel & improve by constantly looking for areas of improvements and innovating the approach to create efficiencies and maximize effectiveness.
- CLIENT SATISFACTION – Strive to continuously excel and improve AP’s standardized and custom APVISION reporting deliverables based on client and account team feedback. Work with delivery stakeholders and account teams to understand client data challenges and identify solutions to remedy using AP’s suite of reporting tools. Communicate effectively with clients through scoping conversations, while coaching your team to do the same. Keep a pulse on client happiness through quarterly surveys, with the goal of surpassing an 8.5 NPS happiness rating in data analysis.
- ANALYTICS STRATEGY & INNOVATION – Proactively identify and develop new reporting strategies and techniques that will resonate with our clients and account teams. Drive innovation through development of new reports within APVISION that account teams can leverage to help tell the story through visualization, partner trends and industry insights. Alongside business stakeholders, play an integral part in the overall strategy behind APVISION functionality and features. Drive strategy and training for Client Analytics and delivery teams on how to effectively tell the story through the data, using sophisticated analysis to support recommendations for our clients.
- DATA OPTIMIZATION & EFFICIENCY – As a power user of APVISION, lead initiatives to leverage automation to create data efficiencies across client services. Proactively and continually track and rollup monthly metrics that outline the ROI of the Client Analytics team support, including the impact and time saved from efficiencies gained. Work with delivery stakeholders and account teams to understand data optimization needs for client reporting deliverables including goal tracking, KPI's, campaign management and weekly/monthly reports and make recommendations on how to implement.
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT & CX COLLABORATION – Serve as a liaison between Client Services, Technology, and Operations teams to drive and prioritize new features, functionality and visualization needs within APVISION based on client feedback. Effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels in a collaborative and professional manner, while proactively raising flags when appropriate. Work closely with and support product/project managers to develop roadmaps and test new functionality within APVISION, providing feedback to ensure the client’s voice is heard.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
The Director, Client Analytics will have a strong foundational knowledge of the APVISION product, along with how the technology and tools that support it interact with one another. This person will have developed strong relationships with all key stakeholders and has fully integrated into their leadership seat, overseeing the Client Analytics team. A full audit of our current client-facing reporting deliverables has been completed, along with a 12-month plan that outlines the improvements that can be made to the overall client reporting experience. An additional layer of the 12-month plan will be to incorporate how to create reporting and data efficiencies across the client services team. Lastly, the Director, Client Analytics will have improved our project and efficiency tracking to support the overall ROI of the Client Analytics team.
BY 1 YEAR… The Director, Client Analytics will have implemented or have made forward progress on the 12-month plan initiatives. This person will be effectively managing a team of A-players, providing proactive coaching and support to grow our data analytics talent. The Director, Client Analytics will have launched the AP Way to Data Analysis program, which is focused on training analytics and delivery team members on how to tell the story using data. This person will be hyper focused on the Client Analytics success metrics, including an 8.5 or higher client NPS score for data and analysis and an overall goal of 2,000 hours saved within the delivery team by creating efficiencies through automation and reporting deliverables.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Growth mindset and excitement to be part of a growing team
- Analytical mindset and can easily develop a story by leveraging the data available to them.
- Tech savvy, has the ability to quickly learn and understand how technology and tools interact with one another
- Experience and understanding of how to build an analytics function that aligns with larger business goals and requirements
- Experience with and love for leading people and building great teams
- Passionate about creating a high-quality client experience
- Possesses mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on their own and reflect positively on feedback and key learnings
- Comfortable with ambiguity, can proactively identify when to pivot or shift strategies
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well, with no room for errors
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in meetings and difficult situations
- Emphasizes incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several clients at once
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Recognizes the importance of being engaged in their work and keeping clients and internal team members engaged as well
- Works independently comfortably, and with minimal supervision
- 3+ years leading a large team in a professional environment
- 3+ years working in a client services and/or digital ecommerce environment, agency experience preferred
- Proven experience in data analysis, being able to easily tell a story using data, along with experience training others how to do so.
- Affiliate/digital marketing experience preferred, not required
- Experience or familiarity with how Power BI, Tableau, Power Query work and function with one another.
- Advanced Excel skills, Smartsheet experience a plus
- Experience creating efficiencies through automation
- Proven leadership track record with experience interviewing, hiring, developing, coaching, and performance management of direct reports.
- Proven success managing competing priorities for yourself and your direct reports
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience required
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the recognized leader in global partnership marketing. Five time winner of the IPMA "Best Performance Marketing Agency" category, Acceleration Partners has a 15 year track record of driving exceptional outcomes for top global brands including Target, Reebok, LinkedIn, Adidas, and Noom. Acceleration Partners manages programs for brands in more than 40 countries worldwide, and provides deep expertise in all key partnership marketing tactics, including affiliate, influencer, content, mass media, and B2B partner marketing. We believe that marketing is better for brands and consumers when it is based on authentic connections. We build genuine connections with clients, partners, employees, and our community to enable remarkable outcomes.
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for our culture, including ”Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).