As Acceleration Partners continues to grow, the needs to manage our global programs are increasing. The Acceleration Partners team is responsible for managing partner relationships and strategic recommendations within North America and Europe for a major international client. With their size and desire to grow, the needs for technical integrations and on-boarding of new business models continues to increase. To support this, we are seeking a Technical Integration and Growth Specialist to provide expertise in API, creative tracking solutions and other technical related projects.
The Technical Integration and Growth Specialist role will be varied, with responsibilities shifting based on the priorities of the client, as well as the needs of the business. However, regardless of the activity, the primary objectives for the Technical Integration and Growth Specialist would be to bring technical expertise and project management excellence to all technical projects that support the growth of the client network.
EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Lead Incrementality Testing globally, liaising between the clients technical team and Partner Managers to answer questions around how to pitch to partners, testing results, as well as tracking the project globally, leading weekly calls to share with client stakeholders.
- Supporting Partners and Partner Managers with questions around new API feeds; ability to troubleshoot integrations and tracking issues.
- Identifying technical needs and working on solutions
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Technical Support: Work closely with Partner Manager to support onboarding of new partners, integrations and troubleshoot tracking issues. This is a critical piece of the role to offer the best partner experience in leveraging all the features that the clients network has to offer.
- Technical Strategy and Team Accountability Exhibit project management excellence by implementing best practices and proactively identifying ways to excel and improve technical processes and rollouts. Has the ability to hold partners and Partner Managers accountable to timelines.
- Business and Solutions Oriented Mindset: Using technical experience, being able to identify new opportunities to support partner growth or program efficiencies. Bringing solutions to situations where improved technical support could result in better performance.
- Client Service and Communication -Serve as a regular point of contact for the client, support on client calls and manage ongoing questions and communications around technical issues and challenges. Provide superior client service, develop and nurture excellent client relationships.
- Ad-hoc Support: Act as a cross-functional support across the team, working closely with partner managers, day to day client and technical stakeholders as well as their major partners and technology partners as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Proven ability to drive projects forward, identifying roadblocks and determining how to get past them
- Technology savvy with the ability and desire to learn a variety of software systems
- Superior communication and organization skills
- 1-3 years of SQL experience
- Proficient in HTML
- 1-3 years of experience with API and feeds
- Business Oriented mindset to drive increased performance and efficiencies
- Experience coordinating large projects across a variety of stakeholders
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 3 Months… you will have a solid understanding of the client’s technical set-up and be supporting partners through the set-up process quickly and efficiently. You will have built positive relationships with the client and partner management team.
By 6 Months… You are an expert on the client’s set-up and providing recommendations on improvements to the set-up and onboarding of partners. You will be leading the roll-out of technical projects and have identified efficiencies across the team and the delivery projects that you support on.
YOU ARE GREAT FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- Are able to keep both the strategic and the tactical in mind at the same time
- Possess strong communication skills to liaise between eBay technical teams and Partner Managers, translating technical verbiage in a way that is easily understood by those who may not have as deep of an understanding
- Solutions oriented and can think creatively to solve technical problems
- Have strong organization and time management skills and are capable of coordinating several projects at once, often with contending objectives
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have a strong attention to detail
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing situations
Technical Integration and Growth Specialist is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm).
This is an exempt position starting at Account Manager level and reports to the Account Director of the client program. Ideally this candidate would be based in GMT or EST time-zone.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.