The Partner Development Manager is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
REGIONAL AND LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS: Located in the United States. English language requirement.
Acceleration Partners is seeking a Partner Development Manager with a foundation of affiliate marketing experience/knowledge. The seat will be responsible for managing partner relationships for an enterprise level global advertiser with a primary focus on development of strategic recommendations to support new partner acquisition. The Partner Development Manager will work with a global team to help lead and executed campaigns to ensure optimal results and superior quality.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Identifies new, high-quality partnerships and recruits publishers to join client program; demonstrates the value of performance marketing for new to affiliate and novice partners. Provides support to partners through education about AP and client program.
- VIP PROSPECT MANGEMENT – Creates best in class relationships with top VIP prospective publishers through the entire recruitment funnel and beyond. Manages publishers by regular check-ins via emails and calls. Identifies new partnership opportunities and areas of optimization to drive revenue growth; facilitates relationships between publishers and client.
- RECRUITMENT STRATEGY –Strategizes with client and team to define impactful recruitment strategies to drive client growth. Proactively collaborate with publishers to define a mutually beneficial partnerships which leads to fast activation and long term performance
- PUBLISHER PITCHING – Follows process to pitch new partnerships; provides the details necessary for the client to make a decision; shares the value a publisher will bring to their client via the pitch. Is a knowledgeable resource for client and team. Can push back and overcome objections; can readily provide suggestions or alternatives based on thorough knowledge of the publisher and client.
- CLIENT SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION - Serve as a point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions. Manage challenging client situations with guidance from senior colleagues. Provide superior client service, develop and nurture excellent client relationships. Maintain very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a Net Promoter score of 8+.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 6 months: The Partner Development Manager has developed strong relationships with the team as well as key publishers. They are implementing proven methodologies to successfully identify and create publisher opportunities and sell them internally and to clients. They are consistently vetting publisher opportunities and have a firm grasp on team KPIs and what is needed for success.
By 1 year: The Publisher Development Manager is regularly identifying, pitching, and seeing through opportunities that genuinely move the needle for clients. They are collaborating with publishers and the team to develop new ways to increase activity and grow revenue. They are well-versed in AP clients and nuances of their programs and are experts in their owned publisher relationships.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in affiliate marketing; experience with cultivating relationships with publishers preferred
- Strong track record of building relationships with publishers and retailers in several verticals
- Extensive knowledge of the affiliate marketing landscape
- Proven excellence in exceeding revenue goals
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of affiliate networks and SaaS platforms (ShareASale, Awin, Impact, etc.)
- Experience with other digital marketing channels, sales, and/or business development experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel up to 10%
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.