Acceleration Partners seeks an experienced Finance Partner Manager who is responsible for supporting client growth by creating and optimizing relationships with key partners. The successful candidate will have several years’ experience working on behalf of finance-related brands, preferably in fintech, within the affiliate model. They will understand the finance partner ecosystem and what is required for success and be excited to support several AP clients in growing their fintech affiliate and partner programs.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT– Identifies new, high-quality partnerships in support of AP clients in the finance / fintech vertical. Recruits publishers to join client programs; demonstrates the value of performance marketing for new to affiliate and novice partners. Provides support to partners through education and pitching AP brands.
- PUBLISHER PITCHING– Pitches new partnerships to clients; shares the value a publisher will bring to the client via the pitch. Is a knowledgeable resource for managed verticals and owned relationships. Can push back and overcome objections; can readily provide suggestions or alternatives based on thorough knowledge of the publisher and client.
- STRATEGY EXECUTION –Execute effective affiliate recruitment, activation and optimization strategies that align with the goals of the client. Perform general account management and monitor for fraud and affiliate compliance as needed
- PUBLISHER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT– Creates best in class relationships with publishers and builds a trusted network of partners. Manages communication with publishers on behalf of clients, including regular check-ins via emails and calls. Identifies new partnership opportunities and areas of optimization to drive revenue growth; facilitates relationships between publishers and clients.
- CLIENT SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION -Serve as a point of contact for clients’ strategic and account questions. Manage challenging client situations with guidance from senior colleagues. Provide superior client service, develop and nurture excellent client relationships. Maintain very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a Net Promoter score of 8+.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 3 months: The Finance Partner Manager has successfully brokered at least ten meaningful, move the needle partnerships on behalf of AP brands. The Partner Manager has become a trusted part of client account teams and is a go-to resource in support of our clients’ growth. The Partner Manager has a well-honed pitch and approach for the first assigned client and has developed and begun to nurture a pipeline of high-value partnerships on behalf of clients.
By 6 months: The Finance Partner manager is fully integrated into AP systems and processes and is regularly identifying, pitching, and seeing through new high-value partnerships on behalf of clients. They are sharing out finance vertical related insights with other AP needs and have developed into a known finance vertical SME across AP teams.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is experienced in and passionate about the finance and fintech partner marketing space
- Is a natural matchmaker and loves creating opportunities for people and partners
- Has a proven track record of developing and making pitches for new business
- Has strong aptitude for identifying winning strategies based on publisher business models
- Is a self-starter and will go after different opportunities, big and small
- Quickly develops new relationships
- Enjoys the challenge of reaching and exceeding revenue goals
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment and is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Can keep deadlines and commitments and is accountable to your work
- Only provides superior results for your team, and ultimately, your clients
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in difficult situations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- A self-starter who can identify and see through opportunities with little prodding
- Possesses mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in affiliate marketing
- Meaninfgul experience with cultivating relationships with finance related publishers
- Strong track record of building relationships with publishers and brands
- Extensive knowledge of the affiliate marketing landscape
- Proven excellence in exceeding revenue goals
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of affiliate networks and SaaS platforms (ShareASale, Awin, Impact, etc.)
- Experience with other digital marketing channels, sales, and/or business development experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.