SMARTSHEET ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIST
As Acceleration Partners continues its growth as the biggest and best affiliate agency in the world, the complexity of our Client Services technology integrations and our reliance on Smartsheet has increased. We are seeking a Smartsheet Administration Specialist to support our Client Services Operations team to ensure that our 150+ person global Client Services team is set up for success by using Smartsheet effectively and efficiently. The Specialist will be focused on Client Services and will work closely with our Business Operations team to ensure that Client Services’ usage of Smartsheet aligns with overall needs and Smartsheet processes across the greater business.
The primary objective for the Smartsheet Administration Specialist is to ensure that Smartsheet is adding value and efficiency for our Client Services team by making important data easily accessible and shareable, reducing the need for manual data entry, and streamlining processes. This will be accomplished by developing Client Services Smartsheet templates that are effective, scalable and user-friendly, working with Client Services leadership to create and maintain managerial reporting dashboards that function consistently and effectively, and ensuring that the Client Services team has access to the training materials and ongoing support required to drive high levels of adoption.
Examples of activities include:
- Audit existing Smartsheet setup, workflows, and templates for Client Services teams and recommend and oversee optimizations
- Work with Business Operations and Training teams to evaluate Smartsheet training for new hires and ongoing training to ensure that it meets the needs of Client Services teams
- Build and maintain key Smartsheet dashboards for account teams
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve Smartsheet adoption and effectiveness across the Client Services organization
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Smartsheet Template Creation and Maintenance: Ensure that Smartsheet templates used by Client Services teams meet business needs with an optimized user experience, and can be easily adapted by team members with a range of Smartsheet experience and ability. Develop requisite training materials as needed.
- Smartsheet Adoption Support: Work with training team and Client Services leadership to ensure that Smartsheet is effectively adopted across the Client Services team. Nurture team advocates and serve as a resource as needed in this effort. When Smartsheet is working as intended, develop and see through plans for resolution – whether via updating structures or repairing issues.
- Smartsheet Dashboard Creation and Maintenance: Work closely with Client Services leadership and Business Operations to understand dashboarding and Client Services executive reporting needs. Build and maintain key dashboards and data sources used by CS leadership team. Where necessary, work with other stakeholders to ensure that appropriate data is being compiled effectively and efficiently.
- Smartsheet Workflow Ownership: Ensure that all workflows incorporating Smartsheet are logical, optimized, and scalable. Periodically audit workflows and current business needs to validate workflow effectiveness and efficiency, and make recommendations for updates as needed.
- Continuous Improvement– On both an ad hoc basis and in accordance with specific project requirements, solicit and compile ideas and input from the Client Services team on areas of opportunity or improvement for our Smartsheet Proactively provide recommendations and oversee enhancements to Client Services’ usage of Smartsheet.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years working extensively in Smartsheet, including experience with workflows and dashboarding across a team of at least 100 people
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders with a range of technical expertise and across all levels in an organization
- Experience with developing technical training materials
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Microsoft Office experience
- Basic analytics skills and comfort with excel
- Experience coordinating Smartsheet rollouts across a variety of stakeholders
What Success Looks Like:
By 3 Months… You will have audited all existing Client Services Smartsheet processes, workflows, templates, and dashboards and developed a prioritized list of optimizations and improvements. You have begun to execute on optimizations driving improved efficiency and/or effectiveness in at least three areas.
By 6 Months… You have begun to execute on optimizations driving improved efficiency and/or effectiveness, and have overseen at least 2-3 significant changes that have been successfully implemented and adapted across the team. You have developed a 12 month roadmap for future Smartsheet usage optimizations and improvements and are in process on all requisite items. The Client Services team is regularly and effectively using you as a resource for Smartsheet related needs and challenges are resolved quickly and efficiently.
You are great for this role if you:
- Have strong internal motivation to get the job done and with a high bar for excellence and resilience in difficult situations
- Take initiative and go the extra mile without someone telling you to do so.
- Are able to keep both the strategic and the tactical in mind at the same time
- Enjoy thinking strategically and bringing creative solutions to problems
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Possess excellent Smartsheet skills, written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy bringing order to chaos
- Can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing situations
Smartsheet Administration Specialist is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm).
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team