If you are looking to power charge your career, while working in an organization that truly focuses on employee experience, Acceleration Partners is the right place for you. We’ve won Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” award multiple years running, Entrepreneur’s “Top Company Culture” award, Digiday’s “Most Committed to Worklife Balance” award, and our team’s talent has been recognized in industry awards too numerous to count. Our business is growing exponentially, and we are looking for team members who can help drive us to the next stage of scale and performance.
As Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be a key member of our fast paced, hugely talented, growing marketing team. You will be responsible for deploying demand generation campaigns in Marketo and will work closely with Sales and Marketing to help efficiently drive business growth through automation.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing Operations and offers a huge opportunity to progress in your career as our business and team is undergoing rapid growth.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Build, design, test and launch advanced marketing automation programs utilizing technology such as: Marketo, SFDC, Zoom Webinar, Clearbit, Sendoso, etc.
- Manage and execute lead nurture campaigns in partnership with demand gen team
- Measure, analyze, and report on email, content and nurture programs
- Work with the marketing team to develop the best practices and recommendations for lead scoring, audience segmentation, and reporting in order to support a successful marketing automation program
- Assist in managing lead lifecycle and lead scoring model
- Support Marketing and Sales Ops to improve the feedback loop between teams to ensure data and lead processes are aligned across Salesforce and Marketo
- Implement scalable processes for tech integration and onboarding of new tools
- Ensure data structure, integrity, and collection processes are aligned with reporting and business needs, including tracking and attribution of multi-touch user journeys.
- Support global teams with marketing automation needs and initiatives
- 2+ years of marketing automation/operations experience
- Marketo experience required, Salesforce experience preferred
- Data-driven, analytical marketer
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Excellent communication skills and work well independently while also being a team player
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize and multitask
- Have hands on knowledge of analytics and reporting
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE….
In 3 Months … you have a solid understanding of the core functions of our marketing team and understand how our marketing programs operate within Marketo. You understand how marketing operations is a key component in driving business objectives. You are building and launching marketing automation programs and can troubleshoot campaigns. You are actively participating in team discussions and interacting with key stakeholders and internal partners to support cross-functional technology.
In 6 Months… You fully own the execution of all marketing automation programs in Marketo. You are a key contributor in optimizing campaigns and driving results for the marketing team. You understand how to overcome complex roadblocks and are beginning to bring solutions for inefficiencies.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.