We are in search of a qualified and resourceful Recruiter to add to our global Talent Acquisition Team. Reporting to our Global Recruiting Lead, this is a new headcount to add much needed resources to our US recruiting team for general recruiting and will also have accountability to oversee our global diversity recruiting initiatives. This role is 100% remote and must reside and have the right to work in the US. (We've been 100% remote since 2007 and we know how to do it right!)
At Acceleration Partners we understand that our business thrives when our people thrive, and that starts by hiring the right talent professionals. We have three core values that we apply to everything we do: Own It, Embrace Relationships, and Excel & Improve. The ideal candidate will have multiple years recruiting experience which aligns to all of these values and with some exposure or working experience specifically with diversity recruiting. This person will have a history of owning it, assuming personal responsibility for all projects she/he participates in, to ensure we are providing the best resources and support for all of our team members. She/he will also have a history of embracing relationships within a firm and across all levels. And, this person will have demonstrated the desire to Excel & Improve by consistently evaluating refinements to the talent acquisition process showing a passion for continued learning and improvement.
This individual will be responsible for candidate sourcing, communication, and hiring for a variety of positions on our growing team. This is not your typical in-house recruiter, at AP our recruiters are very high-touch and involved in the selection process alongside our hiring managers and teams. This highly visible role will require an ability to juggle multiple work streams with competing priorities, a high level of attention to detail, good judgement, the and the confidence to work with hiring managers of all levels, including the C-suite, and guiding them on the best practices to filling their open roles.
Over the next 4-5 years, we are anticipating 3-4x headcount growth around the world in the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for fast-paced professional level recruiting and a strong interest in shaping our diversity recruiting practices. It is anticipated that at least 50 - 75% of the time this position will be focused specifically on diversity recruiting. This role will require the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and influencers while working autonomously and remotely.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
- Diversity Recruiting Accountability: Measure, meet, and support the development of, company goals related to diversity recruiting. Lead diversity candidate sourcing and full-funnel support across all positions and all departments, supporting other recruiters and team members as needed. Develop relationships with HBCUs, other organizations and contribute to a variety of continuous process improvement initiatives related to diversity hiring.
- Candidate Sourcing and Research: Execute proactive sourcing strategy by identifying top talent using various online resources (ie: LinkedIn), keyword search techniques, building target company lists, gathering competitor research, and reaching out to potential candidates using effective messaging. Update job posts on company website and various other job boards on a regular basis.
- Interviewing: Conduct effective phone interviews for designated open positions, maintaining a high standard for talent. Present top tier candidates to the next phase of the interview process creating efficiency for our hiring managers.
- Hiring Manager Guidance & Database Management: Guide interviewers and hiring managers with creating accurate and up-to-date job descriptions and developing the right interview questions and standardized interview process for fair and accurate candidate assessment. Assist with management of Applicant Tracking System and data integrity. Review resumes daily and vet required qualifications for a high volume of applicants. Provide feedback to candidates in a timely fashion ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Reporting: Maintain master recruiting dashboard and weekly candidate pipeline reports with accurate information.
You are great for this role if you:
- Have a strong internal motivation to get the job done and with a high bar for excellence and resilience in difficult situations.
- Have confidence, poise, and eloquence when speaking to an audience or with executives
- Enjoy thinking strategically and bringing creative solutions to problems
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own
- Have superior organization and time management skills, and are capable of coordinating/prioritizing several projects at once
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a consistent attention to detail
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy bringing order to chaos especially while navigating ambiguity
- Can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing situations
- Are a people person, what brings you joy is supporting others and instilling a sense of ease and happiness into their day
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- 3-5 years of progressive talent acquisition experience required, ideally in fast-paced and/or agency/consultancy work environments
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field; strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of interviewing best practices, laws and compliance related to fair recruiting practices
- Prior experience working Greenhouse or another ATS strongly preferred
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office. Must be able to comfortably format and analyze spreadsheets as well as create basic PowerPoint presentations for training
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent people skills and approachability, proactively accessible and responsive to candidates and managers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
- Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude with the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Demonstrated experience working with confidential and sensitive employee data
What Success Looks Like:
First Three Months: You have ramped up to full day-to-day ownership of the recruiting and candidate communication processes, managing the routine and knowing when to ask for help with the occasional surprise and unusual request. You have developed the foundation of positive relationships and trust with the key stakeholders you interact with on a daily basis. You are very comfortable with the ATS and our tools and processes and keep them current.
First Six Months: You are independently executing the day-to-day operations and are fully running from start to finish all requisitions under your purview. You have formed solid relationships with internal stakeholders and are the main point of contact for candidates and hiring managers for your positions. You have developed and are in-action on a diversity recruiting strategy and plan including having set targets and goals which has approval from our VP, Talent & Culture.
First Twelve Months… You have mastered the art of keeping all of your processes running smoothly with timely updates. You are improving the day-to-day operations of your role by streamlining and creating new processes and bringing in more efficiencies. You are regularly coordinating with stakeholders to proactively provide support for hiring managers and candidates. You are seen as a trusted recruiting professional and employees turn to you for day-to-day matters under your responsibility where you can navigate conversations beyond just the tactical and can articulate the why. Our diversity recruiting targets and goals are on track and are being measured and shared with stakeholders on a regular basis in a clear and cohesive way.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world. Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time. Our infrastructure was built to operate remotely and we believe we do it better than most with equal access to tools, resources, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, “What motivates you to come to work every day?” Time and time again the answer is our people. Joining Acceleration Partners means joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who are smart, driven, and who will challenge and motivate you to new heights.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
The Talent Acquisition Manager/Diversity Recruiter is a work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners. This structure is central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm. While candidates living in the Greater Boston or Greater Philadelphia Area are preferred, all candidates will be considered who reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, or Los Angeles.
Some travel is required for internal meetings, conferences, etc. Candidates must reside and have the right to work in the US.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team