Associate/Senior Associate, Affiliate Marketing
The Associate, Affiliate Marketing position is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm).
Acceleration Partners (AP) is seeking an Associate/Senior Associate, Affiliate Marketing based within the UK. We would also consider candidates who are based within Europe. The Associate/Senior Associate will be focused on client delivery for one of our most high-profile clients, and will be a key part of Acceleration Partners’ growth. This role is particularly targeted with driving recruitment and new partnerships in the UK market and has the opportunity for growth into more senior marketing positions.
This will require excellent client service skills, strategic thinking, and a capability (and willingness) to own the day to day tasks and projects for client programs. It will also require the ability to comfortably present to and work with client contacts and key regional publishers. A successful candidate will have a “whatever it takes” attitude to meeting and exceeding clients’ needs and will maintain Acceleration Partners’ high standards and reputation for client service excellence.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
Acceleration Partners seeks an Associate to take ownership of:
- Recruitment Execution – Work closely with the client team to identify opportunities for recruitment in the region. Develop recruitment lists based on the needs of your clients as well as the corresponding outreach emails
- Affiliate Communication, Support and Outreach Execution - Respond to affiliates’ inquiries and troubleshoot issues
- General Account Maintenance - Collate evidence of paid exposure whilst ensuring campaigns are being activated by partners in a timely fashion
- Newsletter Execution - Draft and execute affiliate communications and newsletters
- Reporting- Generate weekly and monthly performance reports
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 6 months… you are able to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate applications, recruitment list building, and deployment of creative assets. Working closely with managers you are able to maximize the effectiveness of the program and are regularly developing new recruitment ideas to present to managers and the client. You are able to draft affiliate communications and newsletters and respond to affiliate inquiries and issues with little guidance from managers.
By 1 year… You have worked with the account team to establish multiple new UK partnerships. Regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers, you are an integral part of each program you support. Efficiencies are being created and you are working closely with the manager as a team to provide excellent client service. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from managers.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (Awin,Impact, etc.) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
Learn more about Acceleration Partners at https://careers.accelerationpartners.com/.
Acceleration Partners is committed to having a diverse and inclusive culture. We would particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and other ethnic minority backgrounds, LGBTQ candidates, and candidates with a disability or who are neurodivergent.