The LATAM Account / Senior Account Manager is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Ideal candidates will reside in Mexico City Area.
Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners is accepting applications for future roles to be open on our Account Management team. We are seeking experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager(s) to autonomously manage large projects in our affiliate marketing practice, serving as key client facing liaison. This person will be responsible for leading the client and publisher relationships as well as all client deliverables, account strategy and execution. The role will be geared towards client efforts in the LATAM region. This person will be accountable for ensuring client efforts take into consideration local nuances of the LATAM region.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR ACCOUNT MANAGER:
- CLIENT SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION - Serves as the main point of contact, interacting with the client daily, ensuring the client is happy with the services provided. Works to understand client’s brand and marketing goals, pinpoints and develops strategic plans and tactics to reach client’s objectives. Develops and nurtures excellent relationships, reflected in very high client satisfaction and retention rates with a net promoter score of 8+.
- ACCOUNT STRATEGY & EXECUTION – Manages successful client programs by developing effective strategies and tactical plans for achieving client’s goals and objective. Prioritizes tactics to align with the client’s goals and proactively adjusts goals when client’s scope of work or agenda doesn’t align. Oversees efficiencies across all deliverables to maximize client’s spend and managed revenue. Effective strategic planning is represented in achieving 90% of client’s goals.
- NEW PUBLISHER OPPORTUNITIES - Leverages existing professional network and relationships within the LATAM region to source new publishers opportunities for client. Creatively identifies new publisher opportunities on behalf of their clients. Extend outreach to potential publishers to sell them on the benefits of an affiliate partnership. Through creating strong publisher relationships, able to quickly implement optimization strategies. Able to think outside of the box and present new opportunities so they align with the client’s marketing goals and objective.
- REPORTING AND ANALYSIS – Oversees account reporting and pacing and communicates performance and provides recommendations to clients. Provides clients with regular reporting, analyzes data to find opportunities or trends and digs further to understand root causes and solutions. Analyzes the performance of marketing campaigns and communicates results and recommendations for future campaigns based on data. Delivers end of month reports and presentations with the story clearly illustrated, supported by data driven insights and provides strategic program recommendations to clients.
- LEAD MANAGE AND HOLD YOUR TEAM ACCOUNTABLE- Trains and develops associates by leading their efforts with the goal to successfully execute effective marketing campaigns. Supervises associate activities, manages workloads and delegates tasks while ensuring successful and timely execution on deliverables. With assistance from Associate Director, delivers management coaching to associates in order to elevate and grow team capabilities, motivating A players and managing out poor performers.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… the Account Manager is executing the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs with little guidance from their Associate Director. Account Manager has formed strong relationships with key client contacts and are the main point of contact for clients’ strategic, account, and LATAM regional questions. Challenging client situations are being managed with guidance from Associate Director. Client data is regularly being analyzed and used strategically in optimization, activation and recruitment campaigns. Client accounts are being handled effectively and strategically, without dropping any balls, and clients are aware of and pleased with this outcome. Clients are being serviced profitably with target bill rates being met, and client Net Promoter Scores are 8+.
BY 1 YEAR… the Account Manager is taking full accountability for the performance and success of their clients. Account efficiency has been maximized, and excellent strategic plans and communication is in place on all accounts, and recognized as a key to client success. Clients are being serviced profitably, all deliverables are A caliber, and Net Promoter Scores remain consistent at 8+.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well, with no room for errors
- Only provides superior results for clients and unsurpassed customer service
- Recognizes the importance of being engaged in their work and keeping clients engaged as well
- Possesses mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on their own
- Has incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Displays accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in client meetings and difficult situations
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with global stakeholders with various cultural backgrounds
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Expert understanding of the LATAM market (with a strong focus on Mexico and Brazil)
- Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese (both written and oral)
- 5-8 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience required
- Direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) required
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.) required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Previous experience managing and motivating direct reports, a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.