Demand Generation Specialist
If you are looking to power charge your career, while working in an organization that truly focuses on our employee experience, Acceleration Partners may be the right place for you. We’ve won Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” award multiple years running, Entrepreneur’s “Top Company Culture” award, Digiday’s “Most Committed to Worklife Balance” award, and our team’s talent has been recognized in industry awards too numerous to count. Our business and our team is growing exponentially, and we are looking team members who can help drive us to the next stage of scale and performance.
As Demand Generation Specialist, you will be a critical member of our fast paced, hugely talented marketing team. You’ll be responsible for developing, supporting, building and executing targeted demand generation campaigns and programs that will drive lead acquisition, lead and opportunity progression, and client retention. You’ll work across digital media and search, email marketing, social media, and web to reach our aggressive growth goals. This role reports in to the Sr. Manager, Demand Generation, and there is a huge opportunity for growth as our business and our team grows.
- Support the development of campaigns/programs that align with our lead generation and pipeline goals
- Generate and analyze reports to understand the impact of our activities against departmental and organizational goals
- Build programs in Marketo, aligning with best practices and marketing ops guidelines
- Support digital marketing efforts- develop campaign ideas and strategy, project manage, and work with creative, content, and marketing ops counterparts to get the right assets and tracking in place
- Support team members in leadership, content and web to drive strong web conversion rates and organic search presence
- Execute A/B tests on landing pages, and in social/ad content
- Work with media partners and agencies to ensure our campaigns are set up for success and align to established KPIs
- 2-3 years’ experience working in B2B demand generation.
- Experience collaborating with content marketing, creative teams, and sales
- Experience with MAPs, Marketo strongly preferred
- Understanding of major analytics platforms, ie. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc and experience using analytics platforms to develop reports
- Experience optimizing campaign/program effectiveness using data
- Experience with digital marketing (Affiliates, SEO, Email, Paid Social, Content Syndication, Display)
- Experience with A/B testing for ad copy and landing pages, including the use of third-party tools
- Some exposure to Salesforce strongly preferred
- Good organizational and project management skills
- Experience with excel, powerpoint to tell the story of marketing contribution
- Excited to grow and learn with a top tier marketing team
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.