The Senior, Manager, Content & Creative, US is a work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners. This structure is central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm. While candidates living in the Greater Boston Area are preferred, all candidates will be considered who reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, or Los Angeles.
Some travel is required for internal meetings, conferences, etc.
If you are looking to power charge your career, while working in an organization that truly focuses on our employee experience, Acceleration Partners may be the right place for you. We’ve won Inc. Magazine’s “Best Workplaces” award multiple years running, Entrepreneur’s “Top Company Culture” award, Digiday’s “Most Committed to Worklife Balance” award, and our team’s talent has been recognized in industry awards too numerous to count. Our business and our team is growing exponentially, and we are looking for someone who can help drive us to the next stage of scale and performance.
As Senior Manager, Content & Creative, you will be responsible for supporting the development of the Acceleration Partners brand in all things written and visual. This role oversees one direct report, with opportunities to grow the team. This role will oversee developing content strategy, refining tone and voice, managing content development and contributing to content writing. This role will also oversee freelancers responsible for design. You will work closely with our demand generation, partnership, and marketing operations teams to ensure we’re producing great content and visuals while also aligning to organizational and departmental metrics. This role has a high level of ownership and accountability, and there is a strong opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
- Own the content and messaging strategy, planning, and execution for the AP Marketing Team
- Develop best in class content in a variety of mediums, including web content, email messaging, sales enablement content, case studies, research and whitepapers, ebooks, infographics, blogs, webinars, and podcast
- Be the driver behind the AP Brand voice and visual identity in partnership with the leadership team
- Align efforts to quantitative and qualitative metrics that successfully support our departmental and organizational growth goals
- Support the growth of organic search visibility in partnership with our Demand Gen and web teams
- Take ownership of content and design testing and iteration process to push the organization to learn more, and faster.
- Assess impact of different content types/messages and recommend optimizations
- Support persona and messaging framework development
- Own managing design, video, audio and post-production freelancers, and participate in providing direction to external agencies, as well as additional in-house design employees as we grow
- Create and maintain our content calendar
- Become the in-house expert on Partner marketing, our offerings, and our competitors
- 5-7 years’ experience working in content and creative roles, preferably in the B2B space (big preference for any agency experience)
- You have proven experience building an audience around your content, either through your professional experience or personal side project
- You are a great communicator, in writing and conversation, and can convey details with clarity and coherence. You’re an analytical and logic-oriented thinker
- You have experience collaborating with demand generation, marketing operations, and sales
- You pride yourself on your strong eye and good sense for color, composition, and various aesthetic styles.
- You’re equally proficient in writing punchy ad copy as you are in writing longer form content such as blogs and one-pagers.
- You have experience with (and excitement for) emerging content mediums, i.e. Clubhouse, podcast
- You have a positive attitude, great organizational skills, and the ability to quickly pivot from project to project while keeping top priorities in the forefront.
- You’re in your element identifying and tracking relevant content metrics
- You effectively incorporate diversity and inclusion within creative outputs and you actively welcome feedback on creative process and outputs
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Learn more at www.accelerationpartners.com/join-our-team