Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world. Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
As an organization, we are 100% remote, 100% of the time and our infrastructure is built to operate remotely. We believe we do it better with equal access to exceptional resources, training, colleagues, and leadership no matter where you are in the world, what time zone your work in, or what your role is within the organization. When we ask our employees, what motivates you to come to work every day, the answer is consistently our people and our culture. Joining Acceleration Partners means doing some of the best work of your career while joining a community of brilliant colleagues from around the world who will continually teach you, challenge you, and motivate you to new heights.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
We are seeking a smart, driven Sales Account Executive to manage new client acquisition for our Partner Marketing Services. The primary function of this role will be to obtain new enterprise level clients through a consultative sales approach. Partner Marketing is one of the fastest growing marketing channels in online media and Acceleration Partners is a leading agency of choice within the Affiliate / Partner Marketing Industry. Our sales team is enabled and set up for success with a queue of prospects and qualified leads that are generated from our incredible Marketing Team and through established relationships developed from our long-standing and strong industry reputation. Behind our client facing Account Executives, we also have a fully developed sales support team that enables our team with custom collateral and modeling for each prospect. Secondary functions of this role include, attending affiliate industry events, maintaining strategic partner relationships, and working with internal teams to coordinate sales deliverables.
The ideal candidate for this role should be a digital marketing veteran with a track record of success in a sales function. Affiliate/Partner Marketing experience is a plus but not required; however, you need to be excited by Partner Marketing as a growing channel in the digital marketing landscape. This role is designed for strategic, thoughtful, driven individuals that are seeking to sell a best-in-class professional services solution. In addition to these attributes, the right candidate will naturally fit into our Core Values of Own It, Embrace Relationships, and Excel & Improve.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- New Opportunities: Create new opportunities with top tier accounts and effectively move prospects through the sales process.
- Program Strategy: Ask the right questions and arrive at the best strategic approach for prospects to drive success through the Partner Marketing channel.
- Process Improvement: Work with our Analyst team to improve sales process and operations as they pertain to pricing, material and necessary resources.
- Sales Pipeline Administration: Follow all documentation and tracking protocols.
- Subject Matter Expertise: Quickly learn and stay on the cutting edge of the Partner Marketing space.
- Strong internal motivation to get the job done and with a high bar for excellence and resilience in difficult situations.
- Track record of success in building books of business.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new industries, products and services.
- Strong desire to be an industry thought leader.
- Active listening and questioning skills.
- Have confidence, poise, and eloquence in prospective client meetings and presentations.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have a strong attention to detail with disciplined CRM practices.
- Know how to collaborate and coordinate with internal team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to constantly test and improve all aspects of given role.
- Possess mature and measured judgment, and the ability to solve problems on your own.
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and can adapt and shift readily and quickly to changing situations.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 3 Months… You are 100% up to speed on Acceleration Partners business, value proposition, and sales process, which means you are able to make qualification decisions, clearly understand client needs and how to solve those through our managed services. You have onboarded your first new client.
By 1 Year… You have created a robust pipeline of top tier clients and are closing deals on a monthly basis. You’ve made updates and provided feedback to improve the sales process as well as communicated with Marketing and Delivery what are the top concerns clients are facing in the affiliate world. You are at a run rate of 2-3 new clients a month.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 4+ years digital marketing experience (Affiliate/Partner Marketing experience a plus)
- 2-4 years sales or business development experience
- Exceptional Digital Marketing experience with lack of sales experience candidates may be considered
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Salesforce experience preferred
The Sales Account Executive is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Candidates will ideally reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, or Santa Barbara/Los Angeles.
Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, affiliate industry events, etc.
MORE ABOUT ACCELERATION PARTNERS
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Learn more about Acceleration Partners by visiting our careers page https://careers.accelerationpartners.com/
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.