The Associate/Sr. Associate is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, or Seattle.
Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners seeks an Associate, Client Analytics to support the day-to-day data and analytics needs of multiple affiliate programs. The ideal candidate will bring 1-4 years of digital marketing or e-commerce analytics experience - affiliate marketing experience is not required. The role is full-time with several opportunities for growth into more senior marketing positions. This person will be responsible for in-depth program reporting and analytics, client communication as it relates to reporting, and network/technology partner communications.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Client Communication – Works to understand client’s overall marketing goals, budgeting goals and objectives. Develops a relationship with clients at the appropriate level via email and by participating on client calls.
- Reporting: Update and maintain daily/weekly reporting for designated programs. Work with internal team stakeholders to identify areas for reporting opportunities and improvements (example: macro level cross-brand publisher performance via APVISION, etc.) Develop and enhance reporting, own QBR and reporting initiatives. Monitor client/program KPIs. Primary point person for ad hoc reporting requests and processes for both client and internal use
- Analysis: Provide insights around performance changes and analysis addressing the WHY for fluctuations. Provide ongoing support to Global team for reporting issues and questions regarding processes and report maintenance. Identify data issues and challenges and act as agency point of contact for resolution. Run analyses leveraging data to detect and prevent fraud.
- Forecasting & Strategy: Understands program strategies and how they impact client KPIs and goals. Leverages data and tools available to proactively flag when programs are pacing over/under and supports team members as needed to re-forecast or make necessary adjustments. Communicates and constantly looks to streamline and improve tactics to maximize efficiencies with clients spend and net demand.
- General Account Maintenance: Process PFTs, voids and order inquiries for all programs. Act as main point of contact for technical program items, questions and processes
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… you are able to execute on the daily and monthly pacing and forecasting needs of multiple affiliate programs. Working closely with managers you are able to understand key drivers for trends within your programs. You are able to compile ad hoc request reports independently. You are comfortable interfacing with the client regarding regular reporting inquiries with little guidance from managers.
BY 1 YEAR… you are able to identify ways to improve reporting needs and create efficiencies that are presented to your manager. Regularly developing new ideas to present to managers you are an integral part of each program you support. You are working with the client and able to field more complex inquiries or issues that require troubleshooting with little guidance from managers. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from managers.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast -paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
- Has experience with forecasting and more complex data modeling
- Strong desire to understand the why behind data trends with a curiosity to dig deeper
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of digital marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Advanced Excel capabilities are required. Must be comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, Pivot Tables, V Lookups, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.