The Publisher Development Associate is a remote, work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners (a structure central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm). Ideal candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Denver, or Santa Barbara/Los Angeles; however all locations will be considered.
Some travel is required for client meetings or other internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners is seeking a Publisher Development Associate with a foundation of affiliate marketing experience/knowledge. The Publisher Development Associate will be responsible for centralized publisher recruitment, onboarding, and optimization.
TOP 5 JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Identifies new, high-quality partners with an approach driven by the needs of our clients, industry development and “what’s next”. Educates novice and new to affiliate partners on the value of performance marketing and AP. Achieves targets of partner recruitment through excellent written and verbal communication, including emails and phone calls; communication style is persuasive, clear, and engaging.
- PUBLISHER ONBOARDING AND SUPPORT – Provides support to partners through education about AP and our brands; makes relevant brand recommendations based on the publisher. Understands the ins and outs of networks/platforms; provides guidance on setting up accounts and applying to programs. Creates scalable processes for vetting publishers and driving publisher activity.
- PUBLISHER MANAGEMENT – Establishes best in class interactions with new publishers; builds and grows their activity and handles their centralized communication.
- INTERNAL SUPPORT – Collaborates with team on client support requests. Sits close to Client Services to understand recruitment needs. Effectively communicates with team members; provides the necessary details and information teams need to take next steps on recommendations. Creates scalable processes for sharing publisher information.
- ADVOCACY AND TRUST – Builds trust with new partners via thoughtful communication and interactions.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
BY 6 MONTHS… you have tested method(s) for recruiting new partners and created scalable processes. You have enough familiarity with our company, brands, and networks/platforms to readily make recommendations for partners and can troubleshoot inquiries with little guidance from your manager. You have achieved your initial recruitment targets and have started to see results from the activity of these partners.
BY 1 YEAR… you have refined and developed the best processes for recruiting new partners that are scalable and showcase results. You are consistently achieving your recruitment targets and partner activity goals. You are a trusted, go-to resource for teams and clients as a result of your work.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is a natural matchmaker and passionate about creating opportunities for people and partners
- Has a proven track record of developing and making pitches for new business
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong aptitude for identifying digital strategies based on publisher business models
- Is a self-starter and will go after different opportunities, big and small
- Quickly develops new relationships
- Enjoys the challenge of reaching and exceeding revenue goals
- Has confidence, poise, and eloquence in difficult situations
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience; business development experience a plus
- Knowledge of affiliate networks (ShareASale, Impact, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub