The ideal candidate will be based in Singapore and will have the ability to work primarily from home while also able to work from our client offices and/or a shared office space 2-3x per week.
Major brands are looking to take complex performance marketing programs global, creating a significant opportunity for strategic leadership and innovative execution. As a result, Acceleration Partners (AP) is seeking an Associate, Affiliate Marketing based out of Singapore. The Associate will be focused on client delivery for one of our most high-profile clients, and will be a key part of Acceleration Partners’ growth in the APAC region. The role is full-time with several opportunities for growth into more senior marketing positions.
The core of the role is to provide hands-on client service, work closely with our largely US-based client services team to execute regional campaigns, and to support international expansion projects as needed. This will require excellent client service skills, strategic thinking, and a capability (and willingness) to own the day to day tasks and projects for client programs. It will also require the ability to comfortably present to and work with client contacts and key regional publishers. A successful candidate will have a “whatever it takes” attitude to meeting and exceeding clients’ needs and will maintain Acceleration Partners’ high standards and reputation for client service excellence.
Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
Acceleration Partners seeks an Associate to take ownership of:
- Affiliate communication, support and outreach execution - Respond to affiliates’ inquiries and troubleshoot issues
- General Account Maintenance - Execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate applications, deployment of creative assets, etc.
- Recruitment Execution - Develop recruitment lists based on the needs of your clients as well as the corresponding outreach emails
- Newsletter Execution - Draft and execute affiliate communications and newsletters
- Daily/Weekly Fraud Check - Monitor affiliates’ marketing methods to prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program's terms and conditions (Brandverity, FTC, Fraud)
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
By 6 months… you are able to execute the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including managing affiliate applications, recruitment list building, and deployment of creative assets. Working closely with managers you are able to maximize the effectiveness of the program and are regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers. You are able to draft affiliate communications and newsletters and respond to affiliate inquiries and issues with little guidance from managers. Accounts are being monitored regularly for fraud, with no issues being missed, to ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions.
By 1 year… you are able to troubleshoot account and affiliate issues. Regularly developing new campaign ideas to present to managers, you are an integral part of each program you support. Efficiencies are being created and you are working closely with the manager as a team to provide excellent client service. You are able to take on new account responsibilities with guidance from managers.
QUALITIES OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Has a strong internal motivation to get the job done and done well
- Only provides superior results and unsurpassed customer service
- Emphasizes an incredible attention to detail and is capable of multi-tasking and coordinating several projects at once
- Prioritizes competing objectives and manages time with skill
- Possesses the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Knows how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment
- Thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys bringing order to chaos
- Possesses superior written and verbal communication skills
- Has direct affiliate marketing experience (in-house, agency, network) or a strong interest in the industry
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- 1-4 years of online marketing, e-commerce, or affiliate marketing experience
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (ShareASale, Commission Junction, etc.) a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to travel when needed to conferences and team meetings
- Advanced Excel capabilities and comfortable with formatting, formulas, customizing reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a plus
- Fluency in Chinese, Japanese or Korean would be a plus
WHY ACCELERATION PARTNERS?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world.
A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Clients include adidas, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub.
Learn more about Acceleration Partners at https://careers.accelerationpartners.com/.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.