Why Acceleration Partners?
Acceleration Partners is the premier global partner marketing agency. By focusing on Better People, Better Processes and Better Performance, our team sets the standard for how brands efficiently grow and refine their marketing partnerships anywhere in the world. A trusted agency partner to leading brands, our team of seasoned marketers and industry experts help companies build meaningful, lasting, performance-based relationships with strategic partners.
Acceleration Partners has received several prestigious awards and accolades for both our client services and culture, including “Best Agency” (International Performance Marketing Awards), “Best Workplaces” (Inc.), “Best Places to Work” (Glassdoor), “Most Committed to Work-Life Balance” (Digiday).
Some of our clients include adidas, Brandless, Hotwire, LinkedIn, Redbubble, Reebok and StubHub
We are a professional services firm and our people are our business. The Recruiting Coordinator will own important recruiting processes and provide administrative support to our recruiting team including scheduling interviews, candidate correspondences, sourcing new candidates, and other recruiting processes. The Assistant will be accountable for aggressive sourcing targets and will be the backbone of our talent acquisition team allowing them to keep the brisk pace that is required to meet our hiring goals to support the growth of our business. This role will require an ability to juggle multiple work streams with competing priorities, a high level of attention to detail, good judgement, and a cheerful, energetic, and professional voice within and outside the firm, on email as well as orally.
At Acceleration Partners, we have three core values that we apply to everything we do: Own It, Embrace Relationships, and Excel & Improve. The ideal candidate will have at least two years of work experience that aligns to all of these values. This person will have a history of owning it, assuming personal responsibility for the success of all projects she/he participates in, and proactivity in problem-solving and moving processes forward. She/he will also have a history of embracing relationships; working well with multiple supervisors within a firm and projecting a warm and vibrant face of the firm externally. And this person will have demonstrated the desire to Excel & Improve by seeking and acting on feedback.
Your Top 5 Job Responsibilities:
1. Scheduling and Candidate communication: Support the Talent Acquisition team with candidate interview scheduling and candidate correspondence within the ATS (Greenhouse) platform.
2. Candidate Sourcing: Sourcing and corresponding with passive candidates to continually be adding talent into our recruiting pipeline.
3. Onboarding Logistics: Various tasks including offer letters, background checks, new hire packets, and other onboarding tasks.
4. Database Management – Routine maintenance of the ATS (Greenhouse) and team dashboards to keep all records clean, tidy and up-to-date.
5. Ad-Hoc Projects: Various tasks in support of Talent Acquisition and the greater Talent and Culture team and making AP a great place to work!
You are great for this role if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high performing environment and bringing order to chaos
- Truly enjoy supporting another person’s needs
- Have superior organization and time management skills, and are capable of coordinating/prioritizing several priorities
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, and have a consistent attention to detail
- Are a natural relationship builder, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Have a strong internal motivation to get the job done, with a high bar for excellence
- Display accountability, always meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- Independent thinker, like to figure things out and able to use good judgement to make decisions
- People have often described you as someone that, “just gets it”
- Know how to collaborate with team members in a remote environment while also working independently with minimal supervision
Minimum Qualifications and Skills:
- 2+ years in Administrative or Recruiting Coordinator capacity in a business setting
- High level of personal integrity and standards, and proven ability to manage confidential information
- Professional and customer focused – maintain a customer focused, friendly, and professional disposition at all times
- High level of emotional intelligence and natural relationship builder
- Superior communication and organization skills
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Calendar management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
What Success Looks Like:
By Three Months: You have ramped up to full day-to-day ownership of the AP scheduling and candidate communication processes, managing the routine and knowing when to ask for help with the occasional surprise and unusual request. You have begun to develop positive relationships and trust with the key stakeholders you interact with on a daily basis.
First Six Months: You have the confidence of your manager as well as the other department leaders. You independently craft high quality communications in the AP voice and tone, grammatically correct and efficient. You are very comfortable with the ATS and our tools and processes and keep them current. You are supporting and adding value on all projects and tasks you have been assigned to and taken a level of ownership that opened up capacity for others as you have taken over these tasks in full.
First Twelve Months: You have mastered the art of keeping all of your processes running smoothly with timely updates. You are a role model for representing the AP brand to candidates, and employees turn to you for day-to-day matters regarding recruiting and onboarding. You have suggested a number of improvements to the processes you manage, and you enjoy learning more about talent management via the various tasks that support the group.
The Recruiting Coordinator is a work from home position, as are all positions at Acceleration Partners. This structure is central to our culture and our vision to change the work/life paradigm. Ideal candidates must reside within a reasonable driving distance of one of our key hub regions: Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, or Denver.
Some travel is required for internal meetings, conferences, etc.
Acceleration Partners is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.