Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
Accela is seeking a talented professional to join our Marketing Operations team. The Marketing Programs Manager will work within the marketing organization to develop, execute and drive innovative and effective integrated marketing programs and campaigns that generate new leads, and drives engagement, MQLs, opportunities, and eventually closed-won business. This role will be responsible for owning, defining, and managing multiple simultaneous marketing programs and campaigns driving their success from inception through execution, sustaining optimization, and Sales coordination follow up. This individual will collaborate with stakeholders to determine content, set campaign goals and metrics, select target and reach methods, utilize and/or develop the best offers, and work with internal teams to execute on plans and report on program success across the entire customer acquisition funnel from attraction, conversion and close.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Plan, develop, and drive measurable demand generation marketing programs and campaigns to support Accela’s revenue objectives, help acquire new prospects and nurture existing through the marketing funnel for sales handoff and create cross-sell opportunities with existing customers.
- Collaborate with team members, corporate marketing, product marketing and sales to develop innovative and effective integrated marketing programs and campaigns.
- Build and manage program timelines and execution plans, working cross-functionally across the organization and with external resources to develop and execute integrated marketing programs and campaigns, including but not limited to: content, email, webinars, web properties, advertising, social media, and partner activities.
- Ensure alignment with current department demand generation programs or corporate marketing activities and leverage to extend reach or impact.
- Enforce deadlines and problem solve in an efficient and professional manner.
- Document workflows, best practices and actions for an end-to-end program and campaign management process.
- Work with sales teams routinely to obtain feedback on marketing programs and campaigns, and provide them information required to properly follow up on demand generated from program and campaign execution.
- Leverage Marketo, Salesforce.com, and other tools to execute and track the success of each program and campaign and ensure all required components to track leads are completely in place.
- Test and measure marketing programs and campaigns to constantly improve performance, and share insights and learnings with stakeholders, team, and organization in routine reporting.
- Champion the importance of clean data in the database and ensure activities are upholding and otherwise contributing to maintaining this standard.
- Manage marketing partners and 3rd party vendors as needed.
- 3-5+ years of corporate experience in marketing program or campaign management, preferably SaaS or software marketing, and ideally working for companies selling into local and state government.
- Strong proven track record of creating and managing innovative and effective integrated marketing programs and campaigns to their completion.
- Experience in managing the creation of marketing programs and campaigns that promote multiple products individually, and as a solution suite.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks from concept through implementation, and deliver quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- Strong understanding and use of marketing data to gain insights and make informed decisions.
- Experience in tracking results and knowing how to “get to the data” to routinely provide and report and provide insights to a variety of stakeholders including executives.
- Understanding of the lead lifecycle process.
- Ability to develop content and provide creative direction when needed.
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven experience communicating with all levels of management.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and build knowledge within the organization quickly.
- Self-starter who enjoys contributing as an individual and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in a related field preferred.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office required.
- CRM (Salesforce.com) and marketing automation (Marketo) knowledge or proficiency preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match and stock plans to all employees
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
Accela is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.