Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Three years ago, Accela setup a development center in Dublin, Ireland. The team has grown to over 30 people. The Dublin team are primarily responsible for Mobile, Data Analytics and Accela’s Cloud based integration platform.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
About the role:
Come help us in the next stage of our development with Accela Mobile, the implementation of a Windows Platform version. You will be involved from the start in the full scope of the implementation needed to add the Windows platform for the hybrid application.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Join the scrum team that owns development of Accela's hybrid mobile application, built on the Ionic framework
- Organize the development of the product with the team, through Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming
- Perform Code Reviews, write unit tests, write documentation and implement software best practices
- Optimize web and mobile applications to maximize speed and scale
- Collaborate with QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
1-2 years of total development experience and exposure implementing an app using the Windows platform of Capacitor
- Angular 8+.
- Ionic 4+.
- NGRX or Redux.
- Unit testing, ideally with Karma and Marbles.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Ionic / Cordova / Capacitor / iOS / Android / ESRI / Marbles
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- 25 vacation days
- Ireland Standard Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Supplemental Healthcare Package
Accela is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.