About this role:
This role a key member of the Accela Revenue Operations team, contributing to the success of the company by administering, maintaining and optimizing our Salesforce.com enviornment.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
• We have a significant saleforce.com investment. This role will serve as system administrator and developer for salesforce.com across sales cloud, CPQ, support cloud and community (both customer and partner)
• Develop / deploy enhancements in SFDC that drive efficiencies, automate tasks, improve insights, etc.
• Manage functions including user accounts, profiles, roles, hierarchies, permissions and security
• Design, organize, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, fields and alerts
• Maintain, optimize and update CPQ environment, order forms and SKUs
• Manage system integration to/from multiple software platforms
• Maintain a holistic view of business processes and how users utilize the system to understand cross-functional impacts with regard to configuration, process and workflow
• Assist with complex report and dashboard creation
• Provide day-to-day end-user support and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
• Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM/ Quip / CPQ/ Support / Community functionality and best practices
• Bachelor's Degree in Business with an emphasis in Finance or Information Systems
• 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com administration, with experience in all common configuration tasks, including Service Cloud
• Team player that will act as a cross-functional business partner
• Ability to capture and understand business requirements and translate them into functional solutions
• Independent, proactive go-getter
• Experience developing in a complex environment with sandbox
• Salesforce.com Administration Certifications or working towards Certification
• Experience developing / deploying enhancements in SFDC that drive efficiencies, automate tasks, improve insights, etc.
• Demonstrated analytical skills and comfort with data and metrics
• Understanding of relational database concepts and data management
• Flexibility to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges
• Strong attention to detail; excellent communication and people skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and stay calm under pressure
• Knowledge of Content / Libraries
• Knowledge of Chatter Answers and KB (KB Article HTML import Experience a Plus)
• Knowledge of quote to cash process, SKU/ Part numbers including price books, price book entries and quoting in Multi-Currency
• Apex, HTML, Visual Force a Plus
Who we are:
Accela is a SaaS based company that powers governments to govern their future. Accela cares about creating partnerships with our customers. Our software has many applications such as, reducing wait times, reducing costs, streamlining processes and breaking down silos. We help solve the challenges of today for a better tomorrow.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day. Our employees are proud to be making a difference in the government sector. By joining Accela, you will join a network of passionate employees, customers and partners. Each employee in every department plays a vital role in making the company successful. We hope you will join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.