About this role:
As Accela’s Sales Commissions Analyst and business partner you will be responsible for administering the Exactly Simply Comp software tool and ensuring commissions are calculated and paid appropriately. You will also be a key contributor to the development, delivery and execution of compensation plans that properly incentivize desired business and financial outcomes for the company.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- FP&A partner for Sales and Rev Ops supporting the business planning process, interpretation of comp plan for actual and forecast, pipeline modeling, bookings projections and revenue forecasting
- Administrate Xactly SimplyComp software, own calculation and validation of compensation payments.
- Responsible for adapting SimplyComp for plan changes and enhancements during the plan year.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring Accela’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales resources
- Work with Accounting and payroll to ensure accurate commissions accrual and payments
- Model commissions expense and help establish SPIFs as necessary
- Collaborate on the design of comp plans and incentive structures and operationalize them while balancing growth and ROI.
- Proactively use compensation structure to drive desired business outcomes
- Contribute to creation of Annual quota plan and its issuance
- Maintain Revenue, Personnel and Operating Expense in Adaptive Planning EPM tool
- Provide monthly Sales financial performance package to Sales leadership team
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- 3-4 years prior experience in sales commissions
- Prior FP&A experience in SaaS environment with emphasis on sales operations
- Sales rep productivity and commissions economics knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented self-starter.
- Ability to work independently but also in highly collaborative team environment
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated ability to provide solutions to open-ended problems
- Strong analytical focus with business modeling and forecasting experience
- Ability to understand multiple business dimensions and draw inferences by connecting various inputs
- Strong business partnership abilities to collaborate cross functionally
- Advanced Excel and modeling tool experience
- Very strong Xactly Simply Comp knowledge
- Sales Force, NetSuite and Workday Adaptive Planning experience highly desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.