About this role:
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager based in Draper, UT.
Product Management is charged with being the customer’s voice within Accela. They drive product strategy and execution, translating customer needs and opportunities into a compelling roadmap and working cross-functionally to deliver impactful solutions. We are defining innovative solutions for Governments to be more productive and better serve their citizens. You will create business cases, product roadmaps, product requirements and will interact with senior management, engineering, sales, support, marketing, partners and customers. This position requires proven communication and collaboration skills and a track record of interacting with technical, product, and marketing teams. You must be self-motivated and have strong leadership skills, good business sense, and experience with SaaS software business and development processes.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Manage Accela’s requirements and development of self-service tools used to implement and manage solutions on an enterprise SaaS platform.
- Work with customers, partners and key stakeholders to define business use cases, product roadmaps that guide development. Define strategies for implementation pricing and revenue opportunities. Be able to communicate the business value and technical rationale behind your product decisions.
- Evangelize solutions and implementation best practices within Accela and to developer, partner and customer community to expand usage of the platform. With your continuous interactions with customers, prospects, and partners, act as the voice of the market for others in the company.
- Create goals that define the success of your product and build KPIs to track your success
- Work with product marketing, sales, support and professional services to ensure all teams can effectively market and implement your product vision. Create feedback loops to gather field input and translate back to product enhancements.
- Drive buy-build-partner analysis, and where necessary, review potential partner relationships for the product.
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- 5+ years of experience in full life-cycle Product Management
- Previous experience in process automation-oriented enterprise software, low-code configuration tools
- Technical expertise in SaaS application architecture
- History of using customer and market research to drive decision making
- Able to bring order to complex systems by identifying patterns in customer usage
- Proven track record of delivering successful enterprise software or SaaS products
- Proven stakeholder management skills working with a cross-functional team to influence and lead across all parts of a geographically distributed organization
- Proven experience working in a product driven company building a successful solution
- Previous experience presenting product vision, business results and driving collaborative discussion among large teams, to business stakeholders and executives
- Experience as a product owner in an agile environment
- Have led a migration of a legacy products and feature sets to a newer products/technology
- Experience identifying and addressing customer needs, building relationships with customers, and communicating with customers in a clear and knowledgeable manner
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with a track record of measuring and reporting key performance indicators including revenue, market adoption, margin and up-sell/cross sell
Who we are:
Accela is a SaaS based company that powers governments to govern their future. Accela cares about creating partnerships with our customers. Our software has many applications such as, reducing wait times, reducing costs, streamlining processes and breaking down silos. We help solve the challenges of today for a better tomorrow.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day. Our employees are proud to be making a difference in the government sector. By joining Accela, you will join a network of passionate employees, customers and partners. Each employee in every department plays a vital role in making the company successful. We hope you will join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.