About this role:
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Specialist to partner with the Senior Director of Global Sales Enablement, Sales leadership, Marketing and Product to develop and deliver ongoing communications, projects and events coordination for Sales at Accela. The Sales Enablement Specialist will be a crucial contributor to enabling sales reps/management and accelerating sales growth at Accela.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
• Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Product and Executive leadership to develop enablement content, ensure projects adhere to timelines and events run smoothly
• Coordinate, develop and deliver ongoing Sales communications, training and events
• Aid in creating and constantly evolving enablement methodology
• Create reporting to track performance against key Sales Enablement initiatives
• Contribute to the assessment, rollout, adoption and administration of technology solutions to enable sales.
• Monitor ongoing Sales team knowledge checks, training attendance, and call participation and develop reporting to track progress.
• Provide support (administrative and functional) to the Senior Director of Global Sales Enablement
• Lead ad-hoc projects as needed
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
• 2 – 4 years experience with a BA/BS degree
• Competent using IT and software packages
o MS Word/Excel/PPT
o HighSpot and Salesforce CRM experience a plus
• Exceptional ability to juggle multiple tasks with relentless focus and resilience
• Ability to thrive in an environment where processes are not fully identified and propose potential solutions.
• Must be able to thrive in a flexible, interactive and collegial environment.
• Demonstrated ability to think critically and make decisions based on incomplete information
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable presenting and engaging with cross functional teams and executive management
• Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Exceptional attention to detail and follow-through with core duties
• A team player that can be successful in a fast-paced environment. Quick thinker and implementer with a high sense of urgency
• Superb customer focus
• Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities, projects and events to on-time delivery; also to manage and coordinate inputs from multiple sources
• Ability to have a flexible schedule when needed for events and global engagements
• Reliable, organized, and detail driven
• Highly motivated nature with an innate sense of urgency and positive can-do attitude
• Adept at organization and time management
• Ability to assume responsibility; work effectively with others on the team or independently with minimal supervision
Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.