About this role:
We are looking for a Test Engineer on the Accela Civic Platform Application with solid technical skills focusing on stability & performance engineering to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability of the core platform products & infrastructure. You will be working on performance testing efforts across different product lines and engineering disciplines. You will be expected to support multiple Cloud migration and Production initiatives using a wide range of tools and utilities, you identify performance related issues in the applications and systems and present your findings to other teams in the organization to ensure system reliability, you will have exposure to a broader set of problems, understanding customer experience, migrations , new cloud initiatives, improving product performance, Optimize environments. Opportunity to build test procedures with the latest feasible tools and techniques, establish test automation process to improve testing productivity. This is a largely cross functional opportunity working with software product, development, architecture, cloud operations and support teams.
In this role you will:
- Accountable for the successful launch and delivery of new key Accela Platform Architecture Releases, Engineering Initiatives, alignment for Cloud deployments, Performance, Security and Compliance activities
- Strong understanding of Java & Angular based application architecture and the key aspects around functionality, scalability, performance & reliability
- Gain in depth functional and architectural knowledge of the Accela Application
- Hands on experience implementing load generation, test automation and performance monitoring frameworks
- Good knowledge on Java/Python based automation frameworks with Test NG, Junit and Robot Framework Automation
- Highly passionate to work with open-source tools and make scalable in highly-secure environments
- Collaborate with Platform Architecture, Network, Database, security and other teams in evaluating performance issues and solutions for the infrastructure of the entire company
- Understand and build strong CI/CD pipeline activities is a plus
You should have:
- 5+ Years of Testing Experience with at least 3 years of Performance Testing experience
- Master/Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience
- Must have experience with performance testing tools like Jmeter, LoadRunner and monitoring tools - Datadog, Splunk, App Dynamics
- Experience in developing and managing Automation using Python/Java, Robot Framework is a big plus
- Experience of using Jenkins or other CI/CD tools, Git or other SCM tools
- Ability to collaborate closely with clear communication skills
- Experience in working in a SaaS company is a plus with Azure is a bonus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start up like environment with minimum supervision and/or independently in business hours and out of business hours in different time zones.
Who we are:
Accela is a SaaS based company that powers governments to govern their future. Accela cares about creating partnerships with our customers. Our software has many applications such as, reducing wait times, reducing costs, streamlining processes and breaking down silos. We help solve the challenges of today for a better tomorrow.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day. Our employees are proud to be making a difference in the government sector. By joining Accela, you will join a network of passionate employees, customers and partners. Each employee in every department plays a vital role in making the company successful. We hope you will join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.