About this role:
We are looking for a Data Test Engineer for Engineering division, focusing on business requirements and application architecture changes, ensure accuracy of all reported data by continually reviewing and analyzing current sources, processes, and systems functions. Accurately identifies reports and interprets trends based on findings, prepares and communicates results and recommendations to various levels of stakeholders. This is a largely cross functional opportunity working with Software product, development, infrastructure and operational teams, capable of handling tasks to accelerate the delivery and to improve the data quality for Applications at Accela
In this role you will:
- Building automated data validation processes to power real-time dashboards and building self-service reporting tools to enable others to leverage the data.
- Creating test analytical frameworks to enable efficient product experimentation and working closely with engineers on instrumentation to ensure thorough capture of product data.
- Defining metrics for measuring data quality success and creating the tools to effectively track and troubleshoot said metrics.
- Conducting exploratory data analyses/testing to identify product gaps, evangelizing data insights to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross functional and support team to identify, log, triage, root-cause, and communicate defects using established tools like JIRA
- Ability to Interpret product architecture and system design
- Ability to work with cross functional teams geographically located by constantly building easy-to-use test frameworks
- Integrations and Automation, manage test infrastructure that can span development delivery models
You should have:
- 7+ Years of experience with Data Analytics/POWER BI background
- Build and validate Power BI solutions, Perform testing and troubleshooting.
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with Product, Development Architecture team to integrate data platform systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct data manipulation/migration analysis
- Address performance issues related to platform and reporting
- Experience with DAX queries
- Supports technology solutions using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, SSMS, Power BI)
Who we are:
Accela is a SaaS based company that powers governments to govern their future. Accela cares about creating partnerships with our customers. Our software has many applications such as, reducing wait times, reducing costs, streamlining processes and breaking down silos. We help solve the challenges of today for a better tomorrow.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come to work every day. Our employees are proud to be making a difference in the government sector. By joining Accela, you will join a network of passionate employees, customers and partners. Each employee in every department plays a vital role in making the company successful. We hope you will join us!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.