Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Accela has recently established a new development center in Dublin, Ireland. You will be joining this team developing GovTech solutions connecting people, things and businesses in Government.
Where you fit:
We are looking for a confident, self-motivated individual with a passion for technology and excellent communication skills who thrives in a collaborative team environment. You will be a part of an energetic team with a passion for building great software and a collaborative upbeat work ethic where you have ownership over a part of each release. You are a Data analyst, passionate about data integrity and smart reporting solutions. You are interested in working on market leading cloud-native product features and prototypes in a fast-paced software development team. Your strong analytical skills and diligent attention to detail will help us deliver on a progressive data roadmap which includes machine learning and AI initiatives. You are a highly organized, critical thinker with skills in statistical modelling.
Critically, you’re a collaborative team player with a fantastic work ethic.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Identify & validate data sources, transformation rules and target data
- Document and describe semantic relationships between data
- Audit of important data elements to ensure data integrity
- Monitor and analyze new data to identify candidates for mapping
- Interfacing with product and business stakeholders to help support creation of highly effective data models
- Work closely with Engineering, data science, product and cloud operations to help solve problems at scale
- Cross validation skills and dataset evaluation
- Familiar with ETL and ELT processes
- Experience in data preparation, transform and warehousing
Technical Skills and capabilities
- Power BI skills
- Strong DB experience - SQL Server preferred
- Good understanding & working experience in the cloud - Azure Cloud is a plus
- Azure Analysis services or similar
- DAX skills
Nice to haves
- Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory
- Apache Spark, data bricks
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Qualifications and experience
- BA/BS computer science, data analytics, or relevant professional experience
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Central Dublin Office Location
- 25 vacation days
- Ireland Standard Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Supplemental Healthcare Package
Accela is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.