Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Three years ago, Accela setup a development center in Dublin, Ireland. The team has grown to over 30 people. The Dublin team are primarily responsible for Mobile, Data Analytics and Accela’s Cloud based integration platform.
You will be joining this team developing GovTech solutions connecting people, things and businesses in Government.
Overview of the role:
As a developer on the mobile team, you will be working on Accela’s hybrid mobile project written using Ionic, Angular and NGRX. Your duties will include implementing new features, performing code reviews and participating in scrum ceremonies to drive the direction of the team.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Join the scrum team that owns development of Accela's hybrid mobile application, built on the Ionic framework
- Organize the development of the product with the team, through Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming
- Perform Code Reviews, write unit tests, write documentation and implement software best practices
- Optimize web and mobile applications to maximize speed and scale
- Collaborate with QA engineers to develop testing protocols to identify and correct defects
- Experience working in Angular frontends and or Mobile applications
- Redux (NGRX)
- Karama (or similar)
- UI design patterns
- Git (or similar)
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Ionic / Cordova / iOS / Android / ESRI / Mables
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Central Dublin Office Location
- 25 vacation days
- Ireland Standard Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Supplemental Healthcare Package
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.