Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud-based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Product Marketing Manager to help drive how we communicate our solution vision and value in the market. You'll work alongside our corporate marketing, sales and product teams and be responsible for:
• Becoming an expert in our target market of government agencies, and of our various software solutions for those markets
• Directly authoring product targeting, positioning, messaging, and marketing and sales assets for various products within the Accela portfolio
• Helping driving market analysis, including new market (white space) mapping, sizing, and prioritization
• Creating buyer personas to help define our go-to-market strategies
• Identifying and developing compelling, differentiated sales tools and assets needed for each stage of the funnel and sales cycles
• Helping drive new product/solution launches and go-to-market plans
• Creating content to support demand generation efforts, including webinar content, website copy, whitepapers, etc.
• Play an active role in customer communications, including messaging, tone, and process
Skills and experience needed for this role:
• Demonstrably strong writing and communication skills
• Able to work autonomously and drive projects to completion
• Direct experience with market metrics and analysis, and being data and metrics oriented
• 5-7 years product marketing or related experience. SaaS B2B preferred
• Tech and business savvy thinker who is naturally goal-oriented and curious
• Experience with sales training and tools
• Experience with business process automation, content management, enterprise platform software, and SaaS environments helpful
• BA/BS degree, MBA helpful
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work – we have some great benefits and perks:
• Competitive salaries
• Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
• 12 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
• Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.