Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
- Ensure accurate, compliant and timely payroll processing and expense reimbursement for domestic and international entities
- Act as System Administrator to update and maintain ADP WorkforceNow and Concur
- Record transactions related to benefits expense, FSA/HSA/Commuter transactions, and 401K
- Work closely with third party payroll providers to ensure that all monthly, quarterly and annual payroll tax filings are met
- Ensure all local statutory payroll and fringe benefit reporting requirements are met
- Perform and review monthly payroll close duties, including the preparation/review of period-end accruals and monthly journal entries for all payroll and benefits, preparation/review of reconciliations of payroll accounts and preparation of month-end flux analysis for all payroll accounts
- Perform review and processing of expense reports and process reimbursements within Concur
- Responsible for maintaining internal control policies, procedures and compliance with respect to the payroll and expense reimbursement processes
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in ADP payroll systems
- Minimum 5+ years' experience with U.S. payroll in a multi-state environment
- Ability to prioritize and to work to very tight deadlines
- Effective problem solver with strong analytical and project management skills
- Ability to function in a highly confidential environment
- Ability to effectively analyze large amounts of data and present key findings to leadership
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams, including legal, HR, tax, payroll, accounting and finance
- NetSuite, ADP systems are strongly preferred
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work – we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 12 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.