Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Where you fit:
As a Director of Sales Proposals you will be responsible for creation and delivery of high quality, impactful and compelling proposals to city, state and local governments.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Manage and develop winning sales proposals.
- Provide quality assurance and oversight of the proposal development process.
- Ensure compliance with bid guidelines and timelines.
- Manage proposal manager team members.
- Provide pursuit recommendations and winning strategy insights for proposals
- Work with various SMEs to continuously refine and enhance proposal content library
- Maintain and evolve the Qvidian proposal creation and content management system.
Expertise you will bring in:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Prior experience in a fast paced company, including five years of proposal management, product and/or sales strategy.
- Ability to both manage a team and function as a strong individual contributor.
- Extremely well organized and a self-starter, ability to work independently but also collaboratively with sales, product, legal and solution architects/engineers.
- Excellent MS office skills
- Experience with Qvidian
- Active APMP membership
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work – we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 12 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.