Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Where you fit:
We are currently seeking a high-energy Executive Assistant. If you are excited about working in a constantly changing and growing, team-oriented environment where no task is too small or too big, please consider joining our team! This person will report into the Manager of the Executive Administrative Assistant team.
Impact you will make in the role:
- C-level calendar management and ownership
- Prepare and edit executive correspondence
- Develop and create presentations on behalf of Executive
- Coordinate and prepare materials for executives, the board and customers
- Manage expenses and expense approvals
- Coordinate complex international and domestic travel itineraries
- Establish direct internal and external relationships with key company influencers
- Ad hoc cross-departmental project management and corporate event planning
- Maintain overall efficiency and accuracy of administrative processes and procedures
- Field various requests and inquiries and problem solve
- Personal support as needed
Who you are:
- A multi-tasker who approaches ever-changing schedules with a flexibility and poise
- A team-player who thrives in collaborative environments, partners across all departments and levels and who wants to have fun while getting things done
- A hands-on "doer" with an insane attention to detail and follow through and who is always prepared to go "above and beyond"
- A continuous learner enthusiastic about growing as our business scales
- Someone who holds high standards of integrity and confidentiality
Experience and skills you bring:
- BA/BS and 5 or more years of related experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting a C-level Executive or next level down in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Extensive experience coordinating complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Exceptional computer skills with expert level skills in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and heavy calendaring in both PC and Mac environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to be flexible in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Evidence of displaying an entrepreneurial approach to task management. Ability to take control and manage tasks independently to closure.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work – we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 12 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.