Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
In this role, you’ll get to:
Test Engineering, Quality Releases delivery, Increase in Testing Productivity for Accela Citizen Applications
Impact you will make in the role:
- Collaborate with agile teams participating in sprint planning meetings, estimate the testing effort and develop test configurations and scenarios
- Design, develop and maintain test cases in Java/Python/TestNG/Selenium, integrate with CI/CD & testing automated environment as it is developed
- Develop and execute functional and automate software test cases, identify and resolve issues, bottlenecks and risks expected to arise during the integration of existing and new system features
- Collaborate closely with cross-functionally teams geographically located to build easy-to-use test frameworks, develop test scripts and report on test coverage
- Implement QA methodology, test suite optimization, testing techniques and approaches to improve quality
Expertise you will bring in:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related discipline
- 7+ years experience of Automation Development, Web, API and component integration testing
- Strong knowledge and understanding of QA methodology, testing techniques and agile test approaches
- Experience in testing SAAS products; ability to manage, deploy and support multiple concurrent releases through various test environments
- Knowledge in SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Knowledge of build systems, such as Gradle and Jenkins
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work – we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 12 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.