Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
We are looking for a Contract Document Reviewer to help our our finance and legal teams catalogue and summarize our customer contracts.
In this role, you’ll get to:
Work with another analyst under the supervision of the company’s senior contract manager. You will perform a targeted review of the company’s customer contracts and create a summary database of products, terms and requirements for the company.
This is a part time engagement though the length of the project and is a critical activity for the company. You will engage collaboratively with members of the finance and legal teams and the team will present the results to the executive management of the company.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Examine documents for the following four factors: relevance, responsiveness, privilege, and confidentiality
- Summarize, tab, highlight, chart, and collect certain documents or information gleaned from the documents as
- Create privilege and redaction logs
Expertise you will bring in:
- The ability to critically review agreements of all lengths and styles with the ability to understand the basic elements
- Attention to detail must be above average with the ability to work within timelines
- 2 years of college education or relevant experience with contract review or management (with particular benefit of having any paralegal or contract experience)
- Skills for gathering and assimilating electronic data a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, word) is a must.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.