Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Where you fit:
The Marketing Operations Analyst will be responsible for growing, enriching, and managing the Accela database of marketable customer and prospect segments aligning with overall company initiatives and ensure best-in-class data hygiene practices. Reporting to the Director, Marketing Operations, this individual will partner with Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales and leadership to define database growth strategies, evaluate and implement tools to assist in cleaning and normalizing the database, and will team closely with Demand Gen teams implementing marketing activities strategies. The ideal candidate will have a good working knowledge of marketing and understands how lead generation activities support sales efforts.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain Accela prospect and customer databases to ensure its cleanliness, accuracy, and completeness
- Work with marketing and sales stakeholders to document and streamline operational functions across tools to ensure that data is captured, tracked, and reported correctly and consistently
- Work closely with cross-functional team members to develop and implement strategies to grow the marketable database in desired segments
- Conduct routine, in-depth assessments of the database to determine areas of needed growth and hygiene; provide recommendations for improvement, and implement
- Team with Marketo team to investigate data sync issues between Salesforce and Marketo and provide improvement process and workflow recommendations
- Import new prospect data and update current customer data
- Develop analytic reports and appropriate dashboards to track database status
- Support routine, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reporting of Marketing progress towards goal
- Work with 3rd party vendors (e.g. list acquisition agencies, data cleansing/appending agencies)
- Determine the set of tools, automation, and processes needed to scale with the business
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience working in a marketing database or marketing analytics role, preferably in local government
- Power user of Microsoft Excel
- Power user of Salesforce.com, prior role as an Admin is a plus
- Power user of Microsoft Power BI or similar business intelligence tool
- Good working knowledge of Marketo or comparable marketing automation tool
- Good working knowledge of marketing and database quality best practices
- Demonstrated success presenting large datasets in a clear and compelling manner that inspires action
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work – we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 12 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.