Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
In this role, you’ll get to:
The Sr. Manager/Manager, Deal Desk is the operational lead providing direct and daily support to the sales organization for the quoting and contracting of software transactions.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Support global sales organization in the quoting and contracting of SaaS and On-Premise software licensing.
- Partner with sales / legal / finance to resolve complex contract issues and develop solutions in compliance with business practices and policies.
- Responsible for drafting and modifying order form/contract language in partnership with legal team.
- Ensure pricing and structure of contracts adhere to company policies and are approved as required by deal approval matrix.
- Finalize bookings and work with finance on deal close process to ensure compliance and minimize booking issues.
- Represent revenue operations on cross-functional teams driving pricing and product development decisions.
- Contribute to evolution of quote to cash process incorporating process efficiencies and automation. Collaborate with IT to drive technology enhancements.
- Publish regular reporting reflecting deal flow, deal data and key KPIs as required by management.
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- 5+ years of experience in deal support management preferably in a high-tech industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing environment that requires strategic thinking, resourcefulness, results-oriented decision making and commitment to excellence
- Demonstrated experience with collaboration between finance, accounting, legal, sales operations and sales to help frame and price customer quotes
- Must be familiar with Salesforce.com, CPQ tools, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work; we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.