Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Where you fit:
Performance Test/Engineering, Security and Solution QA Group is looking for a Lead/Manager to drive the performance testing, performance engineering, Security testing and end to end solution testing for the Accela product family.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Demonstrate core values of Accela products, maintain delivery focused quality products
- Knowledge in protocols needed for JAVA based enterprise software applications, Web pages, HTML, REST API, API, Mobile, Web services
- Strong security skill set understanding code scans, vulnerability management and needed test validations for security posture validations, with an ability to understand risk score, threats and incident response
- Experience in solution validation end-to-end Solution/System testing for On-Prem and cloud deployment of enterprise platforms for customer solution validations
- Drive for results from performance testing, security testing, solution validations, including planning, test executions, documentations, reporting, defect management, test results analysis, and baseline validations as a lead and hands on activity
- Partner with Development, CloudOps, Release Engineering, Support, Product and PMO to identify and deliver to clear expectations and requirements
- Monitor tool advancements, assessing benefits, needs and feasibility for adoption
- Develop performance scripts, conditions, assertions, data and expected results within AZURE environments and on-premises, within CI/CD automation methodologies
- Understand and develop systems that collects and analyzes monitoring data using Application Performance Monitoring (APM) based solutions
- Mimic customer solutions into the solution end to end validations for customer quality focus
Expertise you will bring in:
- 8+ years of experience and a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent on Java based applications, preferably with Performance Engineering, Security Testing and Solution Testing
- 2+ years of automation development experience and knowledge needed for Performance Engineering, Security testing and Solution end to end testing
- Experience managing the installation, maintenance and support of testing tools
- Ability, desire and motivation to learn quickly and pick up new skills
- Strong organizational capabilities with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to communicate advanced technical issues, both verbally and in writing to technical staff, product partners and senior management
- Proven record of analytical success and strong critical thinking skills
- Scripting tools, scripting language experience using C, C#, Python or any similar languages
- Experience with Performance, Load, Stress, Reliability testing of Web applications.
- Experience in Server, VM and Infrastructure Monitoring
- Experience in writing database queries preferably using Oracle and SQL Server.
- Experience in tackling problems of load, scale, and optimizations of large-scale applications
- Strong expertise in automated testing.
Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work – we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 12 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.