Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Where you fit:
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and customer service and able to thrive in a fast-moving environment. This position provides the highest level of support to our customers. Expert Services Managers complete highly technical projects for customers within their Accela instance. You will be part of a hardworking team that encourages career growth, collaboration, and work-life balance.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Works with clients to evaluate and solve advanced technical issues, scope, plan, and execute on projects, and provide ongoing best-practice consulting
- Deploys add-on components of the Accela platform
- Creates reports
- Performs other duties as required
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- Ability to interact and develop relationships with customers, must be able to present to senior level execs
- Proven experience in effectively partnering with business teams to deliver their goals and outcomes
- Ability to juggle multiple projects to ensure on-time delivery
- Reporting – Crystal Reports, SQL Reporting, PowerBI
- .NET experience - C#, HTML/CSS
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with all Microsoft server operating systems and applications (SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience with storage technologies (performance, interconnect, data protection)
- An understanding of user expectations and typical IT policies and procedures
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory, DNS (Internal and Internet), Network Management Technologies and Group Policy
- Experience with information security, including AV deployment, firewalls, data restore/migration, virus remediation
- Experience with cloud computing – Office 365, Azure
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Knowledge of performance monitoring and debugger tools
- Experience leading cross-functional projects across remote locations
- Self-driven, able to juggle many tasks under tight deadlines, comfortable bringing forward ideas
- Experience with Accela products
- Experience in the public sector
- GIS Software experience, preferably with Esri
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work; we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.