Why Accela and Springbrook:
Accela and Springbrook are the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications, and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela and Springbrook employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Where you fit:
Springbrook is currently seeking an Principal Customer Support Analyst based in our Portland office.
The ideal candidate is experienced at providing support to new and existing customers with a primary focus of resolving technical issues through analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving in-bound cases.The principal customer support analyst will provide thorough analysis and feedback to colleagues, peers and customers, and delivers a high level of customer service and follow up. principal customer support analyst will be strongly technical and able to resolve all Tier 2 cases through developed subject matter expertise in the Springbrook product and support
The principal customer support analyst will be expected to facilitate customer interactions with all departments within Springbrook.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Subject Matter expert in at least 1 but up to 3 of the following: Finance, Payroll, Human Resources, Work Orders/Inventory, Utility Billing and/or CIS Applications. Support Issues: Configuration, Process, Data, Defect Detection, Training Refresher etc.
- Understands SaaS and differences between the cloud and on-premise environments.
- Can advocate for Springbrook best practices and communicate expectations and outcomes diplomatically.
- Ability to clearly and appropriately communicate with Springbrook leadership and executives on case status, proposed solutions and actions.
- Proactively keep the customer abreast of status and updates related to case.
- Ability to manage the case load independently while taking the initiative to manage case queues and case follow up without prompting.
- Facilitate discussions internally and externally relative to customer coordination.
- Provide proactive customer communication on product roadmap, delivery, and support initiatives.
- Support Regional and National User Group meetings.
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- Able to solve Tier 1 and Tier 2 cases within multiple areas of subject matter expertise.
- Demonstrates an ability to manage multiple priorities with multiple customers and understand prioritization.
- Responds quickly to customer inquiries per the Springbrook SLA guidelines and/or achieves resolution to the customer case within the guidelines Understanding of project delivery and coordination with delivery teams.
- This position is office based.
- Track record of consistently meeting or exceeding customer expectations
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.