Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
Impact you will make in the role (Responsibilities):
- Lead and/or assist in the creation and rollout of strategic programs to the field sales teams to drive key Revenue, margin, growth, etc.
- Management of overall sales forecasting process, reporting and communication; drive to business predictability and transparency.
- Support annual business planning process, including development of go-to-market business plan, territory and quota planning, and operational plan for Sales teams.
- Collaborate with VP’s of Business Development and Account Management to develop and execute Sales management disciplines and processes (i.e. field territory assignment, weekly/quarterly forecast, QBRs, territory reviews and account planning, account assignments, quota/budget allocation, etc.).
- Monitor operational performance and proactively identify opportunities for operational improvements.
- Collaborate with Business Development and Account Management VP’s and Directors in driving regional business goals, programs and initiatives.
- Promote collaboration, knowledge sharing within and across company on sales processes as well as operational best practices.
- Enable the sales force and sales management team by providing or facilitating sales education on tools processes and programs that will improve the productivity of the sales force.
- Calculate sales operations KPIs to ensure the process changes are making improvements.
- Help develop, implement and execute strategic and tactical plans and programs (i.e. regional business plans, whitespace, operational reviews, pipeline analysis and development, VAT coordination and integration).
- Provide Pipeline reporting, Dashboards, ad hoc analysis and reporting on key metrics to manage the business (i.e. Close Ratio, Forecast Accuracy, Productivity Per Head, Bookings Linearity, etc.) and recommend areas of improvement.
- Drive use of SFDC to automate tasks, drive efficiencies, improve insights, etc. across sales.
- SVP to C-level presentations / updates.
Expertise you will bring in (Skills and Qualifications):
- BA or BS Degree in a related field e.g. Business and/or Economics.
- 8-10 years’ experience in a sales environment.
- Experience in Salesforce Sales, Cloud, and Services Cloud platform and a strong knowledge of Enterprise software and services preferred.
- Significant experience using SFDC to manage the salesforce, quota deployment & tracking, pipeline, automate tasks, etc. and using SFDC for data mining and analytics that drive actionable improvements in sales and profitability.
- Background in SLED – state & local government strongly preferred.
- Analytical and detail orientated with a drive for results.
- Experience in SVP to C-level updates / presentations using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Open and collaborative, works as a team with professionalism.
- Disciplined – able to prioritize and work with rigor to high standards; able to follow process and work to quality frameworks.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work; we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.