Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting, service request, and inspection solutions, with more than 20 years of experience. We offer cloud based Civic Applications and a robust, scalable solutions platform informed by industry best practices. In short, Accela helps governments innovate, so they can improve the business and citizen experience, promoting community development and creating an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
At Accela, employees enjoy a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
- Read and interpret contracts
- Assisting Account Managers on Recurring Revenue and Bookings data
- Manage closed won booking reports and reconcile the booked and invoiced vs booked not invoiced
- Understand and create revenue schedules for all bookings
- Create all professional service projects in NetSuite and OpenAir
- Utilize internal and external data to enable improved forecasting and Actuals bookings
- Understand and follow quote to cash process and book all deals timely
- Prepare deal packets for new deals for review by the order management manager and enter orders in the NetSuite system
- Reconcile customer data by product, uplift and churn.
- Work closely with sales, account management, Legal and delivery teams to seek missing contracts, acceptance forms, proof of delivery etc.
- Update the customer master file with contact information
- 3- 4 years’ experience in order management operations ideally in a software/SAAS company
- Ability to read and understand contracts and the related terms and conditions
- Ability to solve problems and collaborate with multiple functions within the organization
- Work independently and make judgement calls based on past precedent
- NetSuite & Open-Air experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to plan and perform multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications especially excel (i.e. pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and dashboards)
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and manages time efficiently
- Experience in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment required. Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency both as an individual contributor and as a team leader
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. Accela is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work; we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.