Who is Accela:
Accela is the industry pioneer in government licensing, permitting and regulatory solutions. We have more than 20 years of govtech experience and offer fast-to-implement Civic Applications and a robust and extensible solutions platform informed by industry best practices. Accela was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification, is consistently featured as one of the leading GovTech 100 companies and is ranked on the Inc. 5000 as one of the fastest-growing private companies.
We help governments innovate so they can improve business and citizen outcomes, promote community development, ensure public safety and trust, and create an environment where citizens and businesses thrive.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for thousands of governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Read and interpret contracts
- Assisting Account Managers on Recurring Revenue and Bookings data
- Manage closed won booking reports and reconcile the booked and invoiced vs booked not invoiced
- Understand and create revenue schedules for all bookings
- Create all professional service projects in NetSuite and OpenAir
- Utilize internal and external data to enable improved forecasting and Actuals bookings
- Understand and follow quote to cash process and book all deals timely
- Prepare deal packets for new deals for review by the order management manager and enter orders in the NetSuite system
- Reconcile customer data by product, uplift and churn.
- Work closely with sales, account management, Legal and delivery teams to seek missing contracts, acceptance forms, proof of delivery etc.
- Update the customer master file with contact information
- 3- 4 years’ experience in order management operations ideally in a software/SAAS company
- Ability to read and understand contracts and the related terms and conditions
- Ability to solve problems and collaborate with multiple functions within the organization
- Work independently and make judgement calls based on past precedent
- NetSuite & Open-Air experience highly preferred.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to plan and perform multiple tasks.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications especially excel (i.e. pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, and dashboards)
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and manages time efficiently
- Experience in a high growth, rapidly changing work environment required. Must be able to work with a strong sense of urgency both as an individual contributor and as a team leader
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive RTO (Responsible Time Off)
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
Accela is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation