Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
We’re looking for a talented Product Marketing Analyst to help drive how we understand our core markets, and then communicate our solution vision and value in those markets. You'll work alongside our corporate marketing, sales, and product teams and be responsible for the below.
Key Requirements Include:
- Driving customer and market analysis, including new market (white space) mapping, sizing, and prioritization
- Becoming an expert in our target markets of state, county, city, and department-level government agencies, and of our various software solutions for those markets
- Owning data analysis across the product and marketing functions to help drive strategic decision making
- Contributing to product targeting, positioning, messaging, and creation of sales assets
- Creating buyer personas to help define our go-to-market strategies
- Helping with new product/solution launches and go-to-market plans
- 3-5 years product marketing or analytics-related experience. B2B SaaS environment preferred
- Tech and business savvy thinker who is naturally goal-oriented and curious
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- Be metrics and data-oriented, with the ability to prepare and present compelling analysis supported by data to various audiences
- Highly proficient with Excel, Salesforce, and analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or similar
- Direct experience with TAM market metrics and analysis
- Exceptionally strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and drive projects to completion
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match and stock plans to all employees
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
Accela is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation. #LI-CB2