Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
We are looking for a highly organized, detail-orientated and energetic Recruiting Coordinator in our growing Draper, UT office. This position is an integral and visible member of our Corporate Human Resources team and is responsible for coordinating the interview and onboarding process with our candidates and hiring managers. This is a great position for anyone looking to build a long-term career in recruiting.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to execute and improve programs to find top talent
- Coordinate and execute successful events
- Schedule phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, and provide confirmations for the candidates
- Maintain and help build out candidate profiles in our Applicant Tracking System
- Hold Hiring Managers and Interviewers accountable to agreed upon roles and responsibilities
- Work with TA team to ensure a brilliant candidate experience from first contact through offer
- Assist with the movement and flow of candidates during the engagement and interview process
- Posting jobs, tracking and reporting
- Assisting with creation of job descriptions
- Collaborating with HR on different projects and initiatives
- Screening resumes
- Solicit and ensure documentation of feedback from interviewers following interviews
- Conduct and document reference checks, as needed
- Initiate and manage background checks
- Coordinate and manage feedback and debrief sessions
- Track candidate data, interviews and offers in our Greenhouse applicant tracking tool
- Assist with other HR projects as needed
Expertise you will bring in:
- 2+ years' recruiting and/or administrative coordination experience
- Experience coordinating and managing schedules and travel details
- A passion and willingness to learn and grow in the Recruitment and HR functions
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to create a positive candidate experience
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, multi-task environment with minimal supervision
- Experience handling confidential information
- Applicant tracking system experience preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations