Who is Accela:
Accela is an industry-leading cloud/web/mobile based software company that was recently honored with the ‘Great Place to Work’ certification and is one of the leading GovTech 100 companies.
For more than 15 years, Accela has been the industry leader in designing and delivering productivity and engagement software solutions to help government agencies to be their best. Accela provides a cloud-based SaaS platform suite of products that help local/State/Federal government and Civic agencies serve local communities more efficiently and effectively.
Accela’s software drives efficiency for over 2,200 governments and is accessible to more than 160 million citizens worldwide. More than 80% of America’s 50 largest cities such as New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Miami, and Denver have implemented at least one of Accela’s many solutions.
Accela offers employees a culture that emphasizes performance, productivity and collaboration. You can’t help but feel empowered, engaged and motivated when you work with like-minded individuals who are driven and passionate about contributing to a market-leading, high-growth software organization with proven technology.
While we are busy changing the world, we also strongly believe in having fun and excitement at work, and encourage a collaborative and healthy work-life balance.
If you are motivated by the idea of delivering on the promise of democracy in the digital age and solving for a new era of more efficient, open and innovative governance, then we’d love to hear from you.
Where you fit:
Accela is looking for a business oriented, dynamic HR Analyst with a technical mindset to make our processes smarter and more efficient to enhance our overall employee experience. The HR Analyst will report to the Sr. Director, People Operations and work closely with our various business stakeholders and cross-functional team members as needed to drive our business needs, using talent data to inform and improve decision-making.
The individual must be highly data driven, technically proficient, creative, detail-oriented, intellectually curious and an effective communicator. This role requires a significant understanding of data mining and analytical techniques.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Translate data and trends into stories to drive business decisions
- Build visualizations from which leaders can easily draw insights and recommendations
- Build and automate easy to use, self-service reports and dashboards
- Provide direction and mentoring to end users on how to use and interpret metrics
- Deliver standard reports/dashboards on a regular cadence
- Audit data integrity, investigate concerns, and establish processes to streamline and improve data quality
- Interface with up and downstream stakeholders to ensure data accuracy and timely entry
- Become a subject matter expert in various People processes, using this knowledge and data to introduce process efficiencies and improvements, analyze data to identify trends and make informed decisions to drive continuous improvement
- Use consulting skills to determine and articulate internal customer business questions, develop the best approach for data analysis and turn data into actionable insights & recommendations.
- Take Lead on HR projects including, but not limited to, audits, systems implementation, program rollouts, etc.
Expertise you will bring in:
- 6+ years of experience within Human Resources.
- 4+ years of experience in an HRIS Administration and Analyst role.
- Hands on experience implementing various HRIS/ATS systems or tools before from discovery to implementation and iterations
- Exceptional stakeholder management and communication skills with the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes concise written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Strong Experience analyzing data, validating and developing thoughtful business process design and changes
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with an emphasis in Excel
- Experience working with an international employee base with diverse cultures and a wide range of stakeholders
- Previous experience at high growth tech companies preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Ability to handle multiple and diverse objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail with creative problem-solving skills
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, great people and inspiring, innovative work, we have some great benefits and perks:
- Competitive salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, dental and vision coverage for you and your family, along with other wellness and disability plans
- 11 paid holidays and a competitive and flexible paid time off policy
- Catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, walking trails and nearby access to restaurants, food trucks and farmer’s markets in some of our locations
Accela is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.