For the safety of our employees and communities in response to COVID-19, ACADIA has implemented a temporary work from home policy. As a part of this shift, we have migrated all interviews to virtual interviewing via phone and video.
Responsible for supporting projects involving contract management and data analysis. Position serves as the key point of contact for contract performance monitoring and analyzing data to generate actionable insights. In addition, this role will require management, drafting and updating new channel partner contracts.
- Monitor and evaluate contract performance, and ensure eligible customers have appropriate product access and pricing.
- Maintains and supports Class-of-trade activities.
- Maintains appropriate written and electronic documentation consistent with approved policy and various compliance requirements as required by state and federal requirements.
- Support contract operations, including but not limited to contract templates, setup, membership maintenance, analytics, and updates.
- Ensures accurate and timely contractual payments to customers, including but not limited to Fee-for-service, Admin Fees, etc.
- Ensures compliance with all pricing and contracting policies and procedures, in addition to all price transparency laws.
- Uses analytics to monitor and evaluate wholesaler/distributor performance and to help identify revenue leakage.
- Reviews and monitors returns and product replacement transactions to ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Consistently reviews and assesses strategies for validating customer eligibility, contract membership, and complying with terms of contracts.
- Performs ad hoc analysis and reporting.
- Supports special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
- Develops key actionable insights via conceptualizing complex data into concise and actionable insights from specialty channels (Specialty Pharmacy, Specialty Distributor, Long Term Care Specialty Pharmacy, Group Purchasing Organization, Third Party Logistics, etc.).
- Monitor, identify and share key performance leading indicators using relevant secondary research data sources to support specialty channel performance.
- Demonstrates a strategic and systematic decision-making approach to communicating data through text, graphics, images, and/or other communication choices with minimal oversight.
- Present data insights concisely to senior leadership and external customer accounts.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills to provide insights to Specialty Distribution and access/coverage questions based on data analysis, experience, and industry best practices.
- Develop action-oriented, data-driven solutions, and communicate insights with team members and management/leadership.
- Identifies access trends / shifts- (develops perspectives on payer behaviors, analyzes prescriber plans, preferred positioning and market share).
- Identify and create data reports from broader access and reimbursement sub teams.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with business or finance. A combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. Two (2) years of data driven contract/analytical assessment experience required, within the healthcare segment is preferred (Pharma, Med Device, consulting etc.). Position requires a strong understanding of Market Access landscape, including claims and managed care data.
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), SAS, SQL and other analytical reporting tools.
- Demonstrated proficiency with analytic platforms, such as Sisense, Power BI, Tableau.
- Ability to look for opportunities to streamline routine work, propose solutions and help implement process changes to improve department efficiencies.
- Proven ability to work independently in a diverse and challenging environment, successfully handling multiple priorities and delivering within requested timelines.
- Strong analytic skills to problem solve. Works closely with data, vendors, customers and contracts to determine the proper resolution.
- Experience in research and data analysis (e.g., organization of sources, data processing, analysis, and quality checking accuracy for pre-defined problems) or in consulting and/or biopharmaceutical work relating to specialty distribution and market access.
- Prior experience with analyzing patient-level claims data.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Effective and professional communication skills (verbal, interpersonal, and written).
- Exceptional collaboration skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams.
- The drive for self-development and an action-oriented work ethic.
- Excellent time-management and ability to multi-tasking.
- Knowledge of various industry data sources such as: IMS Rx and Claims data (xPonent, xPonent Plantrak, DDD and HCOS) or Symphony Rx and Claims data (Prescriber, Prescriber/Payer, PHAST) + MMIT or Fingertip Formulary Data.
Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways, exercising judgement in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires and in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Ability to travel by car or airplane independently up to 25% of the time to attend conferences and meetings.
ACADIA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity