For the safety of our employees and communities in response to COVID-19, ACADIA has implemented a temporary work from home policy. As a part of this shift, we have migrated all interviews to virtual interviewing via phone and video.
The Enterprise Systems Administrator works closely with IT Business Partners and at times, the business directly, to define, document, and execute key system administrative processes. The Enterprise Systems Administrator also participates on operational teams to craft communication and training materials to help ease the introduction of new technologies, and to further improve operational processes.
- Work with business to define and document key administrative business processes and requirements
- Execute assigned System Administrative tasks per governing standard operating procedure (SOP)/Work Instruction, documenting as required
- Ensure GxP validated systems remain in a validated state
- Manage and/or perform system changes, ensuring changes are controlled, tested, validated, and communicated
- Create and review training materials, “How To” documents, work instructions, SOPs and knowledge base articles
- Create validation plans and necessary validation documentation per ACADIA’s computer system validation SOP
- Administer validated and/or non-validated systems, including user administration and access review, and basic system configuration (e.g., list of value updates)
- Facilitate resolution of Tier 1 and possibly Tier 2 application issues
- Document all procedures related to position
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems. An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. A minimum of 4 years of progressively responsible experience as a Systems Administrator.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent skills in defining and documenting processes, requirements, training materials, and SOPs
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks at one time
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 2 years working in a regulated industry, preferably the pharmaceutical industry, with a focus on commercial systems, G&A systems, quality systems, and/or drug development systems, including computer system validation, data, and processes
- Experience maintaining pharmaceutical GxP systems
- Experience escalating/managing Tier 2/3 tickets to vendor partners for resolution
- Experience with
- Veeva Vault (eTMF, Submissions, QualityDocs, and/or PromoMats)
- Veeva CRM
- Workday or HR related systems
- Concur or Coupa Finance related systems
Exercises judgment within defined policies and procedures to determine appropriate actions and resolve a variety of issues. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
ACADIA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity