For the safety of our employees and communities in response to COVID-19, ACADIA has implemented a temporary work from home policy. As a part of this shift, we have migrated all interviews to virtual interviewing via phone and video.
Responsible for managing day-to-day operations of patient support services, including HUB services, systems, data, and CRM initiatives. Provides strategic insight and recommendations to advance patient support and HUB services based on data trends, while creating efficiencies. Responsible for process and data report creation and distribution, third party HUB and data aggregator management, and pharmacy provider integration. Supports customer-facing teams with appropriate and relevant processes and data to improve access and affordability within ACADIA’s portfolio
- Oversees performance and ongoing compliance of HUB vendor against Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Statements of Work (SOWs), and business processes for the Patient Support Services team.
- Reviews and recommends resource allocation and process priorities to appropriately support objectives within the Patient Support Services team.
- Assists with the evaluation and design of current and future Patient Support Services offerings, based on evolving business priorities, pipeline, and patient requirements.
- Collaborates closely with Patient Services and cross-functional teams for seamless implementation and management of new and existing projects
- Leads HUB and other vendor initiatives in accordance with SOPs, SOWs, ACADIA requirements, and compliance standards
- Manages timely integration of forms, communications, and materials within the HUB’s CRM platform for efficient and compliant workflow
- Partners with Director to help ensure HUB is meeting agreed-upon, contracted metrics
- Leads monthly educational programs with HUB agents
- Provides recommendations for HUB efficiencies and improvements to meet business objectives and optimize Patient Support Services
- Acts as Patient Services point of contact and liaison for ACADIA IT, analytics, sales and marketing operations, National Accounts, and quality, ensuring collaboration and data alignment
- Responsible for HUB and Specialty Pharmacy (SP) data integration
- Leads weekly HUB/Data Aggregator/SP meetings to ensure alignment on data, processes, projects, and priorities.
- Partners with internal team, data aggregator and HUB leadership on SP data management and reporting
- Ensures collaboration and operational efficiency between HUB and SP partners
- Analyzes data and creates reports for internal distribution, providing insight into business trends and opportunities
- Continuously monitors data and data trends
- Establishes relevant Patient Services and HUB reports, including but not limited to, patient access program dashboard, KPI dashboards, cancellation and discontinuation reporting, top target reports, HUB & SP reports
- Leads sales HUB disposition reporting initiatives
- Supports Field Access Team
- Leads cross-functional initiatives to provide the Field Access Team with necessary data/reports to perform role
- Liaison for HUB and Field Access Team for appropriate and relevant patient case information
- Leads and trains Field Access Team on their reporting activities (i.e. patient case reports)
- Serves as customer-facing team liaison for data inquiries and escalations, including troubleshooting cases/problem payers and resolution of field escalations (either HUB related or data related)
- Trains all customer-facing field teams on available patient access reports, portals, and data
- Ensures all programs meet ACADIA legal, regulatory, quality, and compliance standards
Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience (Marketing, Hub and Patient Services, Sales, Market Research, Analytics); MBA is a plus. Experience in pharmaceutical industry is required, including intimate knowledge of the specialty insurance/payer landscape and patient assistance programs. Three (3) years in a Patient Services role strongly preferred. A combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered.
- Proven skills with the management, design, and implementation of access support services, including a strong understanding of access support services environment and associated data/CRM systems
- Understanding of Medicare environment preferred
- Proven project management experience
- Patient-centric and service-oriented mindset
- Must be a team player with strong self-awareness and excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be results oriented, pay attention to detail, be accurate, prompt and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and to deliver results
- Ability to influence others without authority and successfully partner with cross-functional teams
- Strong enthusiasm with a drive to succeed within a team
- Display business acumen with strong presentation skills
- Must be a fast learner, creative, flexible and able adjust quickly
- Adaptable and open to an environment of change
- Home office based with an the flexibility to travel up to 20%
Exercises judgment within defined policies and procedures to determine appropriate actions and resolve a variety of issues. Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment and independently from remote locations. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Ability to travel by car or airplane independently as needed. Travel up to 20% of the time and work after hours if required by travel schedule or business issues.
ACADIA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity