For the safety of our employees and communities in response to COVID-19, ACADIA has implemented a temporary work from home policy. As a part of this shift, we have migrated all interviews to virtual interviewing via phone and video.
Provides diverse and advanced administrative duties for the Chief Commercial Officer and senior Commercial team. Independently makes administrative decisions, handles complex detailed situations and maintains confidential records that are critical in nature.
- Manages administrative support for complex and diverse duties.
- Handles business and company details of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
- Independently gathers, assembles and analyzes information from a variety of sources to prepare reports, manuals, agendas, correspondence and memoranda’s, including presentation materials for Board of Directors and other significant meetings for presenting executive level information.
- Maintains executive’s calendar and travel schedules. Coordinates meetings and conferences and makes travel arrangements, including both domestic and international travel.
- Initiates high-level contacts, of a sensitive nature, inside and outside the company.
- Manages and coordinates logistics for on/off-site meetings and conferences, keeping all parties informed.
- Reconciles and manages expense reports through purchase orders and Concur/corporate credit cards for executive leadership and assigned executives and client group(s) at the Sr. Director level and above.
- Maintains and assists with calendar of events such as investor conferences, scientific conferences, high priority meetings and other key company events.
- Prepares materials for leadership including proof-reading documents, presentations, spreadsheets, and printing & copying materials needed.
- Works with appropriate colleagues/departments to support the creation and management the processing of statements of work, purchase orders, master service agreements and any other confidential records related to department work.
- Manages scope of work and contracting efforts via agreement request form, and documents updates with internal departments and third parties, as needed.
- Assists with logistics in company events and activities.
- Support interdepartmental and/or cross functional projects and collaborate with other administrative staff to share best practices and coordinate initiatives.
- Performs project administration responsibilities and other assignments as directed.
Bachelor’s degree and 6 years’ related administrative experience supporting senior level executives. An equivalent combination of relevant education and applicable job experience may be considered. Pharmaceutical or biotech experience strongly desired.
- Experience working with executives level within and outside the company
- Experience with administrative support and execution of executive level presentations
- Ability to think through a project or task of diverse complexity and execute from beginning to end, independently
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to comprehend difficult instructions
- Excellent professional ethics, integrity and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must be able to independently manage schedules, coordinate multiple projects, priorities, and resources in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, including tact, diplomacy, judgment and flexibility
- Highly skilled and proficient with all MS Suites programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with comprehensive follow-through and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as a strong team-work and collaborative environment
- Excellent written communication skills including effective editing ability
- Ability to effectively share information and ideas within and outside of department in written or verbal form; able to put forth own ideas and gain understanding from others, and provide recommendations in a clear and concise manner
- Prior experience in biotech supporting executives strongly preferred
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical terminology helpful
Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
Works on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations. Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, see, talk or hear in a standard office environment. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
ACADIA is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans/Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity