About the Role:
The Solutions Engineering team plays a key role in setting Abstract customers up for success. As a Solutions Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with Design leaders at some of the world’s largest enterprise companies to get their teams up and running with Abstract. You will work alongside our Account Executives and Account Managers; develop custom team workflows, strategies, and configurations; and use your experience and ingenuity to implement Abstract alongside customers’ existing suite of software tools.
What you'll do:
- Provide technical assistance and consultations during pre-sales and customer trial periods
- Work with Abstract customers to set up their accounts to optimize their workflows with Abstract alongside their other software tools
- Teach early Abstract adopters how the product works, from introductory overviews and best practices to deep dives into customer-specific workflows
- Partner with Account Executives and Account Managers to develop and implement sales and expansion strategies for the adoption of Abstract at enterprise companies
- Match customer needs with product capabilities
- Collect and report user feedback and feature requests
What you'll bring:
- Knowledge of the design software ecosystem
- Experience implementing software at large enterprise organizations
- Experience working cross-functionally with Design, Engineering, and Sales
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
Bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with different design team practices, workflows, and tools
- Familiarity working with Abstract, Sketch, and/or Adobe XD
- Experience with SSO configurations
- Experience working with APIs and SDKs
At Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing. We provide 99% healthcare coverage, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance options. We offer 10 weeks parental leave, unlimited paid-time off, and flexible working arrangements. Additional perks include dependent care, a stipend to set up your home office, a monthly wellness stipend, health care FSA, and commuter benefits.
Abstract is a design workflow platform for teams to version, manage, and collaborate. Our company’s mission is to dramatically improve the productivity, transparency and impact of Design. Since launching in July 2017, over 5,000 design teams across 75 countries have adopted Abstract, including teams fromCisco, Intuit, Salesforce, Instacart, OpenTable, and more.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is fully-remote (US-based only at this time). If you have a passion for rolling up your sleeves, building new programs, and have a strong, team-player mentality, we’d love to hear from you!